Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Freeroll Tournament
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-06, 04:38 PM
Champion

BBP Points: 0
Default $100 Million Free Roll at Titan/CD Poker

Has anyone qualified for this tourney? CD Poker offers freerolls which costs 150 CD pts to enter the tourney. Usually gets about 500-600 people and top 5 win a seat to the $100 Million Freeroll. I believe Titan offers the same deal.

I played in one today while I was playing a $5 buck multi-table tourney. I ended up getting 7th in the MTT losing with AK to J10, but won $55 bucks.

Then I was able to shift my focus to the Freeroll which there was about 30 people left and I was in the top 10. I ended up holding on and placing in the top 5 so now I got myself a seat for the $100 Million dollar freeroll. Should be a fun touney and I was wondering if any BPP players will be there as well?
Old 02-19-06, 04:55 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 6

Congrats, as of now I've yet to gain a seat into this awesome freeroll but I'm continuing to try each day. I also believe there are tournaments running through Noble poker as well as Titan and CD Poker. I hope to get in though I doubt anyone will hit a royal flush of spades at the final table but still it is a GP Freeroll at $500,000. The overlay on this one is $250 which is excellent. If I don't get in good luck to all BBP members.
Old 02-19-06, 04:57 PM
Champion

BBP Points: 29
Send a message via AIM to AGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by track1697
Has anyone qualified for this tourney? CD Poker offers freerolls which costs 150 CD pts to enter the tourney. Usually gets about 500-600 people and top 5 win a seat to the $100 Million Freeroll. I believe Titan offers the same deal.

I played in one today while I was playing a $5 buck multi-table tourney. I ended up getting 7th in the MTT losing with AK to J10, but won $55 bucks.

Then I was able to shift my focus to the Freeroll which there was about 30 people left and I was in the top 10. I ended up holding on and placing in the top 5 so now I got myself a seat for the $100 Million dollar freeroll. Should be a fun touney and I was wondering if any BPP players will be there as well?

Yeah, I've made a final table in a qualifier but that's it. It's depressing needing top 5 and going out 8th. I've got a lot of Titan Points to burn, so I'm pretty sure that I can get in.
Old 02-19-06, 05:12 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedane
Congrats, as of now I've yet to gain a seat into this awesome freeroll but I'm continuing to try each day. I also believe there are tournaments running through Noble poker as well as Titan and CD Poker. I hope to get in though I doubt anyone will hit a royal flush of spades at the final table but still it is a GP Freeroll at $500,000. The overlay on this one is $250 which is excellent. If I don't get in good luck to all BBP members.

I'm sure this is a silly question, but what do you mean when you say the overlay is $250?

Thanks and good luck getting in!
Old 02-23-06, 05:12 AM
Champion

I deposited on Titan last night and received a token for the 100M qualifier. You can bet you sweet little tush that I'll be entered in one soon. I'll most likely play the 9pm on saturday. Wish me luck!!
Old 02-24-06, 06:13 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriptreysNJ
I deposited on Titan last night and received a token for the 100M qualifier. You can bet you sweet little tush that I'll be entered in one soon. I'll most likely play the 9pm on saturday. Wish me luck!!

Good luck. Where did you say you were from in Jersey?
Old 02-25-06, 11:04 AM
Bust

What does everyone think of the idea behind the 100 million freeroll, I mean hitting the specific royal flush they're after (spades I think) would run into many millions - i bet the insurer who's guaranteed the prize are a little nervous though

flyer187
Old 02-25-06, 09:28 PM
Champion

Yea the odd of actually hitting the 100 million prize is slim to none, but there will be a half million of prizes in the freeroll itself besides any of the bonus payouts if and when you make it to the final table. So it should be a fun tourney to play.
Old 02-26-06, 01:11 AM
Bust

Send a message via AIM to titoallan

Well i'm glad you place in any tournament in Titan. For me, I played a $3 buy-in tournament of I believe 500 ppl and also had a $3000 guarantee. I was #1 stack and there was 53 ppl left. It just so turns out that top 30 gets paid and ironically I get disconnected for Titan poker and so I reconnect. I get back into my table and somebody goes all-in and my screen for Titan gave me no choice but to call him. There was no other button to press or fold so I decided to wait and it will fold for me, BUT NO!! It calls me all-in and I lost 80% of my stack!!! I dont know what's going on with that but that just really pissed me off. One, I lost my big stack, two, I recieve no money, and three that is NOT suppose to happen. There is more..

So I talk to the online support person and the guy told me he would sent my issue to the technicans and right away, I was suppose to recieve and email about it and never did. I call Titan poker about a week later and they tell me that I never played in a $3 tourney with $3000 guaranteed. How would ya'll feel about that cause it really happened.

Don't get me wrong I still play Titan poker. I love how their game is setup and how everything works, but there is positively a problem there.
Old 02-26-06, 07:48 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by titoallan
Well i'm glad you place in any tournament in Titan. For me, I played a $3 buy-in tournament of I believe 500 ppl and also had a $3000 guarantee. I was #1 stack and there was 53 ppl left. It just so turns out that top 30 gets paid and ironically I get disconnected for Titan poker and so I reconnect. I get back into my table and somebody goes all-in and my screen for Titan gave me no choice but to call him. There was no other button to press or fold so I decided to wait and it will fold for me, BUT NO!! It calls me all-in and I lost 80% of my stack!!! I dont know what's going on with that but that just really pissed me off. One, I lost my big stack, two, I recieve no money, and three that is NOT suppose to happen. There is more..

So I talk to the online support person and the guy told me he would sent my issue to the technicans and right away, I was suppose to recieve and email about it and never did. I call Titan poker about a week later and they tell me that I never played in a $3 tourney with $3000 guaranteed. How would ya'll feel about that cause it really happened.

Don't get me wrong I still play Titan poker. I love how their game is setup and how everything works, but there is positively a problem there.

Ouch. Thats one of the problems with Online poker you can get screwed like that and the support is unlikely to do much for you. Lucky it was only a $3 dollar buy in though it looks like you were set for a nice little pay day until you had your connection issues. I'd sure be pissed if I decided to do a big buy in say couple hundred and then something like that or find out that I'm playing with a bunch of cheats. I guess its just an added risk you have to deal with.