Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > Chit Chat > Poker Books, Chips, Tables..
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

View Poll Results: How do you like my thread, and do you like the my logic in picking my favorite hand?
Yes, I think your logic relates to my own or I have my own weird way if picking my hands 0 0%
No, but I think your logic relates to my own or I have my own weird way if picking my hands. 0 0%
Yes, but you're way to freak'n crazy in picking your hands 0 0%
No, and you're way to freak'n crazy in picking your hands 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-18-06, 02:16 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 0
Send a message via AIM to titoallan
Post Favorite Hand

Whenever I play Texas holdem poker and I'm dealt certain cards it changes my mood instantly, making it hard to calm my emotions down. For instance, my favorite hand off/on suit b/c I feel this sudden rush of euphoria. I'm not even kidding when I say this but I sometimes actually hear "Alleluia!" and when I get a bad hand like I really get pissed . I keep a little tally record in my head of how many hands I win and lose with. I feel there is a better chance of hitting on the flop by having that particular hand. But sometimes, I live on the edge calling with the worst hand out there b/c I like my odds. Like, when I calling with a off/on suit, b/c a lot of the time when I call with that I've hit a full house on the flop. Playing in person, I love the look on peoples faces or reactions when I beat them and they see that i've called their bets with that hand.

Okay, you probably think i'm strange now. Anyways, when you are dealt a certain hand do you ever get that "alleluia" feeling, hand is it? What is your most hated hand? Why?
Old 02-18-06, 02:34 AM
Short Stack

my wife likes to play 7 2 and she wins with it ...and everytime she goads me into trying it I lose chips.
Old 02-18-06, 04:40 AM
Champion

BBP Points: 29
Send a message via AIM to AGreen

Guys, there are already threads about "favorite hand" and "lucky hand." Seach for "Favorite Hand" and both come up, we've got a lot of repetitive threads because no one uses the search button.

Welcome to the forum though, TitoAllan.
Old 09-23-06, 02:23 PM
Bust

of course pocket aces is my favorite but i have many favorites but with pocket aces ill have to go all in for it.
Old 11-05-06, 01:09 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 53
Default lol

I love to play small suited connectors if I can see a cheap flop with them. After the flop you pretty much always know where you stand when you play 56 or 67. You dont hit get out if you do it can be real profitable especially if you raise preflop because your opponent will think you have high cards. I hate playing kq,kj,or qj. In fact I wont even play unless Im in late position and everyone before me has folded. These hands have got me in a lot of trouble when I first started playing. I was always getting dominated by AK or AQ. Someone raises preflop I am more likely to call with 89 than kq. My favorite hand is 36 of hearts.(well behind aces lol)
Old 11-05-06, 03:24 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 41

I love pocket pairs. I don't care if its 22 or AA I will almost always play them and love when I hit the trips vs a top pair, they will almost never fold!
Old 11-05-06, 03:29 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 6

dont know why but i get 69 literrally all the time dealt to me if it is suited ill give it a whirl, love pocket jacks