Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > Chit Chat > Player's Lounge
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-06, 08:09 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 0
Send a message via AIM to Yearbookpoker
Default Man says Aces suck...LMAO

I was just playing some poker heads up, trying something new you know. Anyways I started out with $40 at the table and quickly got down to around $20. I stayed around this position for around 20 minutes untill I got my cards. I come upon pocket Aces and I think to myself...my time to get some of this back. Its .25/.50 NL so in the bb I just raise him .50 more after he called the blind to begin. He called the preflop raise then the flop came out 10-9-2 rainbow. He bets $2 and I decide to just slow play and call. The turn comes out 10 and he bets $2. Now if you know poker at all he is showing that he has a hand here but most likely hasnt improved therefor I immedietly take him on the 10. So I raise him $6 more. He then goes all in and I thought for a second and called. Sure enough he has the 9 with a 2 that actually had me beat after the flop but not after the turn. The river comes off meaningless K and he starts his bitching and I quote. "I can't believe that BS." "You call an all in with nothing." "Your such a horrible player." I said back to him. Wow, you call preflop raises with 9-2 off suite and then say that I had nothing when I had Aces. Anyways this gave me a laugh for around 5 minutes.
Old 12-08-06, 05:42 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 10

A minimum raise preflop does not scare anyone from calling with crappy hands and the way you played the hand you were very likely to be outdrawn. But his call on turn is as crappy as your play earlier in the hand, so none of you has anything to bitch about in my opinion.