Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > No Limit Texas Hold'em
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-22-06, 03:30 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 0

I totally agree on the "feel aspect " of play at a ring game.. Usually prior to entering a game I like to watch the table for a few hands to see who is doing what before I enter in with my own money. Also when looking for a table --no matter what stake level -I search for a table that is more evenly staked amongst all players.. with no more than 3x the minimum buyin in chips or at the very least no more than 1.5 x the maximum.. Then I feel you can pick and choose your moments better without the call everything to the river players. One or two very large stack players on the table can bully their way thru the hands. The other concept that I notice is when you get to the midnight hrs of playing time -things tend to be alittle more wild--(the bar is closed so I'll play now program).. If you wait for premium hands at this time of night you can really cash well-cause odds are you will be called to the end on almost every hand by 2 or more players.

But my style is basically no stlye since its the feel program--tight at times very loose at times all depends on how they are playing at the table when im in