Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Online Poker Rooms
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-06, 11:02 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 0
Send a message via AIM to Yearbookpoker
Default Flash Player Poker Sites

I was online the other day reading promotions for poker sites and I noticed that PitBull poker was giving money with a code that I can't remember now. I got to playing but soon realized I never downloaded the software to my hardrive, instead I was playing right on a Internet Explorer window. I then read through the site and saw that its run with Flash Player. There are not many players on the site and I would strongly root against playing there. The flash player runs very choppy on my high end computer and there games are very poorly run. The GUI (Graphical User Interface for non computer geeks) is also very poor. Not to make this a bashing fest, but I don't like the idea of running a poker site with Flash Player and I don't like PitBull poker.
Old 01-15-06, 09:09 PM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 42

I haven't tried pitbull, but was very impressed with betonbet. The site seems to move quickly and the graphics are ok. The flash play also allows me some flexibility as I now have a site that I con't need to download if I am away from home.
Old 01-31-06, 02:31 PM
Bust

Thumbs up My opinion

I agree, bet on bet looks good, but it isn't a Flash site, their software was made with java. Also, i think it's not original, you can see the same software and the same graphics in www.holdempoker.com, so i think bet on bet doesn't have something new to offer.
I've tried Pitbull Poker, and I think this is a good site. It's a new poker room, so they will have to improve their software in the next months. I like the graphics, i think they are more realistic than other sites, that just show avatars, or empty chairs, etc. They don't have a lot of players, but i'm sure when they will announce their tournaments, people is going to play there. Freerolls are very interesting for poker players. Also, to play poker using flash is good idea, because you don't have to install the software and if you are in the school, or another place where you are not allowed to install programs, you can play poker. I like Pitbull Poker, and I hope it will be better soon.

Last edited by Ghostbuster : 02-02-06 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-31-06, 07:47 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 6

Sign up at Pitbull Poker and then message Live Support. They will credit your account for $10. I believe the requirements to cash this $10 out and any winnings is very time consuming and something that is more to bring you to the site for awhile to help influence other people coming and depositing.

Sure a flash poker room allows you to play it where you normally couldn't do so but it runs awfully slow. The main advantage of online play is the speed and you totally loose it here.

P.S. I think they only have 10-20 players on the site. Only having flash software which runs quite poorly aswell as poor conditions for depositing players I don't think the site will get off the ground.
Old 02-01-06, 06:45 AM
Bust

Default Pit Bull

I joined pitbull poker, and got the free 10. There aren;t many people on the site, but it really wasn't a fun site to play on. It didn't take ,e l;ong to lose my money either.lol I guess it is free money, so if I would have won some thing, I probably wouldn't be complaing. If you join contact live support fo r the money.
Old 02-01-06, 10:46 AM
Bust

Default About PP

I agree, the site is slow. But as I said, the site is new. And they will have to improve the performance.

Also, I haven't seen a lot of banners in the usual poker sites, so they haven't started to trade the site. I suppose almost all the people doesn't know the site.

He he he... I don't know why I'm defending them...