Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Limit Texas Hold'em
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-17-05, 01:31 PM

BBP Points: 0
Send a message via AIM to Texas72 Send a message via Yahoo to Texas72
Default Softest games?

This may be the wrong place to ask this question, since I know most of y'all are very anti-limit, but I was wondering where you think the softest limit games are on-line? As far as levels go, I'm thinking $2/$4 to $5/$10.
Whether he likes it or not, a mans character is stripped at the poker table; if the other players read him better than he does, he has only himself to blame. Unless he is both able and prepared to see himself as others do, flaws and all, he will be a loser in cards, as in life. ~Anthony Holden
Old 09-17-05, 07:59 PM
Bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas72
This may be the wrong place to ask this question, since I know most of y'all are very anti-limit, but I was wondering where you think the softest limit games are on-line? As far as levels go, I'm thinking $2/$4 to $5/$10.

The Party network's 2-4 and 3-6 games have always been soft. All of the iPoker network limit games I've seen (Titan, Noble etc.) are pretty soft as well. Stars 2-4, if you look for a juicy table, can be very good to you now that they advertise enough to rival Party for most players on any given night. Prima and InterPoker low-limit rooms tend to be pretty loose-passive, too - they make good targets. Just choose your tables carefully wherever you go and you ought to be fine.
Old 11-07-05, 10:41 AM
Bubble

Default it has got to be...

Titan and Noble are by far the softest I have seen yet for the mid to high limits. I really think that the 10-20 and 20-40 games there are filled with people that should not be playing above 1-2 period. The high limits also have a rash of players sitting with their entire bankrolls in play trying yo make a big score quick. I have been sitting at the 3-6 5-10 and 10-20 there since August and have only had to make one intial deposit of $50 bucks.
Old 11-14-05, 11:49 PM
Bubble

I've been discovering lately that the Full Tilt low-limit LHE (1-2 through 3-6) tables can be pretty soft too. They're not universally soft like Titan, but with proper scouting you can get into a very profitable game. Here's a tip: stay aggressive through the river with one ace-high hand early on, especially when you suspect you may be beaten. It's possible you'll still win the pot anyway, but even if you don't this will pay dividends. You can sit back and rake in the chips as everyone calls all your big hands down with crap because they think you're always bluffing.
Old 11-15-05, 07:35 AM

I played a $1/$2 LHE game at Titan the other day and people were folding to raises pre-flop. I nearly fell out of my chair....
Seems like good agression could kill those games.
Whether he likes it or not, a mans character is stripped at the poker table; if the other players read him better than he does, he has only himself to blame. Unless he is both able and prepared to see himself as others do, flaws and all, he will be a loser in cards, as in life. ~Anthony Holden
Old 12-04-05, 04:09 PM
Champion

BBP Points: 29
Send a message via AIM to AGreen

Do you spend any time playing limit on Full Tilt? I enjoy playing limit just as much as no-limit, and "TexansBaby" looks familiar.
Old 12-04-05, 04:54 PM

I do occasionally find my way into a limit game, usually when I'm playing with friends. I tend to bleed off money quite quickly when playing low-limits online.
Old 02-05-06, 01:23 PM
Bust

I can't really say I've seen even one limit game at the limits you describe that wasn't soft. It's generally easier live as well. 3-6 can even be trickier than 6-12 live because you have to outdraw so many people (and have like 6-7 people calling 3 bets preflop).
Old 03-02-06, 11:25 PM
Bust

In my experience with $1-$2 and $2-$4 limit, Pacific Poker has by far been the most profitable for me. I quit playing them though after I had countless bad beats in a week.
Old 03-03-06, 12:12 PM
Champion

BBP Points: 29
Send a message via AIM to AGreen

Now that I'm practically playing exclusively on Titan I've realized how weak all of their limit games are. $2/4 and $3/6 are so easy it seems, not to not to put myself on a pedestal or anything, just saying how bad everyone else is.