Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Freeroll Tournament
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-05, 12:29 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 0
Default Freeroll REGULARS!! In BBP tournament

First off, i'd like to say the tournament was great and congrats to the winners. And second; i'm glad the people who made the cut were all members of BBP.

On a side note, i have an inklink how the password got leaked. And i didnt want to make any accusations in the actual tournament but i saw a few other members saying the same thing.

The only person on the qualified list who is a noble poker freeroll regular was Mikester. Who is in every freeroll ever hosted in noble poker. THere is nothing wrong with signing up with websites to join, but this time he went too far. not only does he go to forum to forum making the cut to the freeroll and never to return, he actually sent out the password to his good friend. QuadzAA and acesfullkings

I am positive that these two noble poker players recieved the password through mikester and then went ahead passing it around to noble poker players like Ensuciado (also a freeroll regular), and Roberto21 who also got the password through this member.

So, although these are strictly accusations, i am very confident they are CORRECT; mainly because those three players (mikester, quadz, and acesfull) are the freeroll kings on noblepoker, and this time.. .it was no coincidence they were all in the same freeroll together.

This was UNFAIR to the BBP members who went out of their way to make quality posts, and to earn their points to participate. And to add to that, i'd be very suprised if you guys see Mikester make any more POSTS on this website!