Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Online Poker Rooms
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-05, 02:34 PM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 0
Default Is something wrong w/NOBLE?

I have been trying to log in for the past hour and i've had no success getting into to the site.

It keeps saying "You are logged in to the system already and to contact customer support"

I have contacted support and im still waiting on any word as to whats going on.
Im hoping they are just having technical difficulties but im also worried that theres something wrong with the software and that once i log back on that i might have to leave the site completely for fear of security.

Anyone else having problems with NOBLE?
We are Lions!!!
You know whats there
Waiting beyond that beach
Immortality
Take it, its yours!!!
Old 08-23-05, 02:41 PM
Bubble

I tried to get onto noble and cd, which are on the same network, and I get the same message from both, check my internet connection. I am here so my connection is fine.
Old 08-23-05, 02:52 PM
Short Stack

Im a lil relieved that it isnt just me, but im still worried about the security of the site now.

Hopefully it is just minor errors on their part and that everything will be fine and im just panicking a lil too early.
We are Lions!!!
You know whats there
Immortality
Take it, its yours!!!
Old 08-23-05, 03:10 PM
Banned

How about this... Noble got too many complaints about bad beats and rigged hands so they went out of business!
Old 08-23-05, 05:15 PM
Banned

WTF is noble still down?

I can't log on still......

Anyone else still experiencing this? Or jUSt mE?
Old 08-23-05, 06:20 PM
Short Stack

Dude, im panicking here.

I still cant log on and i have around 4 bills plus i withdrew money last night so im definitely worried.

Customer support still hasnt contacted me yet.

If im able to log back on at a later date, i might just withdraw all my money and go to another site with better security.

Im really hoping its nothing big tho coz i really like Noble.
We are Lions!!!
You know whats there
Immortality
Take it, its yours!!!
Old 08-23-05, 08:12 PM
Short Stack

Just got off the phone with someone from NOBLE Support and he says that they are having technical difficulties but he said it should be resolved within the next hour, hopefully.

So for anyone who was wondering like i was as to whats going on, from what i hear, it will fixed by midnight tonight eastern time.
We are Lions!!!
You know whats there
Immortality
Take it, its yours!!!
Old 08-23-05, 08:12 PM
Short Stack

Seems like it's a server problem of some sort. Other sites that use the same software and presumably the same servers are also showing the same kind of problems. Been at least four or five hours now, so obviously not something simple. though.
Old 08-24-05, 11:13 AM
Bubble

Yeah, it was back up and running last night, gave me quite a scare. Noble is definetely my favourite poker site. I think they had a pretty big server crash. All of their tournaments last night were cancelled or "interrupted", I have no idea what they are going to do with the interrupted tournaments because they had already started. Are they going to postpone them or redo them, that would really suck for the chip leaders if they had to re-do them and very hard to postpone it with like 100 people in the tournaments, probably not 100 would be able to make it.

What do you guys think about the $10 million sit and go's? has anyone tried them out yet or won one yet. I'm really curious to try it but it seems pretty hard to win 5 in a row and I'm scared they would rig it if I have won 4 in a row and make me lose on the 5'th tourney. What dou you guys think? Is it a legit way to make a million dollars?
Old 08-26-05, 11:45 PM
Bubble

I saw a lot of the "interrupted" sit and gos when I finally got back on that day. They also didn't have a lot of their lower buy-in sit and goes (nothing under $5). Since I play these, I was a little disappointed, thinking they had made a decision to eliminate them altogether.

I think a lot of these interupptions have to do with the fact that they were recently acquired by Empire Poker (a Party Poker Skin) and they are obviously doing a bit of work to improve all the sites. I noticed that they allow multi-tabling now where when I first joined they didn't. They changed the color scheme on one of the windows in CDPoker (they looked very similar before the change). They eliminated that cool 3D view which I heard was pretty buggy but that people liked.

One bug I have experienced, which makes me fear the site, is the following. This has happened on two occasions, I have been timed out of a game, but it takes my bet. This is really irksome, because both times I had the best hand. One time I had made top pair and bet 2 times the pot, which would have made anyone fold. Well they took my money bet, timed me out and my opponent won the hand. He ended up with first place, to my second, so I was more than a little annoyed.

Hopefully the acquistion by Empire is working out for them and there are good things to come. I also find this site to be one of my favorites.

« lack of mac | deposites »