Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Other Poker Games
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-05, 10:05 AM
Banned

BBP Points: 0
Default Funny Story

I have a funny story that relates hold em and pineapple that i think you will all appreciate. I was at my friends playing in our weekly poker game, and as always the place was kind of messy and to no ones surprise we had difficulty finding decks iwth 52 cards in them. We had a big tournament giong on with about 16 guys and we try to use two decks at each table to keep the pace of play rather fast.

So we found what we thought were a couple of good decks, however after a few hands with amazing fireworks being shown every single hand, we were starting to get a little suspicious. After i got dealt kings raised big pre flop, and got 2 callers i was even more suspicious.

The hand eventually culminated in me losing all my chips after a flop of ace ace king, where the winner had ace king, it took me a while but after wondering what happened, i realized that he had the ace of spades in both his hand and on the board@!@! we then looked through the deck and realized that we were playing with a pineapple deck where no cards were lower then 9!

So we eventually restarted the tournament and i ended up winning the cool 100 dollar first prize!

This was only the latest screw up by us as one nite we were playing with a 46 card deck. Another night we played with a 53 card deck. But we have a good time and its a lot of fun.
Old 08-23-05, 07:43 PM
Short Stack

First ace of spades always wins!
Old 08-27-05, 12:11 AM
Bubble

Is a Pineapple deck like a Pinnocle deck?

I remember seeing these decks in my grandmothers house in my younger days. I really never played pinnocle. At that time I could just barely manage solitare and all I remember is that you couldn't play solitaire with one of those decks.

lol
Old 12-04-05, 10:49 AM
Champion

BBP Points: 29
Send a message via AIM to AGreen

I've never head pineapple, but after our small weekly game started to dissolve someone suggested we use a pinnochle (spelling?) deck to liven things up. It was 1:00 in the morning but none of us really felt like going home, even though it was four-handed. I had fun with it, this probably has some strange name and is a legit. variation of poker.
Old 01-22-06, 06:37 PM
Bubble

Send a message via AIM to dylan236
Default weird game

i have tried to play that game but i can never seem to pick it upkind of a difficult game.