Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > Chit Chat > Off Topic
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-05, 04:17 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 46
Default Hockey Is Back

Thank God hockey is back that 1 year lockout killed me. Couldn't go see my Rangers. I get to go back to my season ticket seats. I am so excited its back. Sidney Crosby is going to be an awesome force in the league. Is anyone excited and who do you predict to win the Stanley Cup?
Old 08-22-05, 02:49 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 0

I am also excited about the upcoming season, the Lightning finally get to defend the cup. I hope I can get tickets to the home opener for the flag drop. Good luck Lightning.
Old 08-22-05, 04:55 PM
Banned

hockey is great, i live in a hockey town (vancouver) so im so pumped for it ...this season should bring a more even playing field with the salary cap being introduced and all...this season is gonna be so exciting i cant wait!!!

i cant wait to start up my hockey pool and different fantasy leagues

i predict the cup will be won by a team that hasnt been dominant in the past i think this season is going to be full of surprises..i want the canucks to win but only time will tell........

go canucks go!!!
Old 08-22-05, 11:21 PM
Bubble

Talking detroit RED WINGS

I used to live in detroit (1 year) so Im a redwings fan. I dont follow the league that much but I do really like hockey we used to have a street hockey league here it wawsgreat. I also like college hockey of course UofM is my team.
mildseven
Old 08-23-05, 04:11 AM
Banned

Default Hokcey

I am really looking foward to it. I really think that the San jose Sharks will take it GO SHARKS
Old 08-23-05, 09:13 AM
Banned

i am not too much of a hockey fan, but i am excited to see it with the new rules and get a glimpse of this sidney crosby kid, the one year lockout has almost re engergized me for a good fight and a good bruins year.
Old 08-25-05, 11:14 AM
Bubble

I am so lookin' foward comin' this OCT HOCKEY IS BACK!!

GO LEAFS GO!!!! I've missed hockey so much I"ve been watchin' damn recorded games. lol I usually watch every game I can't wait
Old 08-27-05, 12:12 AM
Bust

wow, glad to see some people hear actually fans of hockey. I thought everyone was just going to be PRO baseball / football

personally, being from hockey country; i am extremely excited about the new season coming up. Esspecially since the vancouver canucks are looking like they are going to be in great shape with the first line of the west coast express.

but, cloutier in net is what worries me. Any other vancity FANS ON THIS FORUM!!?!
Old 08-27-05, 03:54 AM
Bubble

I didn't catch this headline. I was really hoping for a scab season again. I made so much money last time they went on strike...93 was it? The handicappers couldn't get it right. It was like shooting ducks on the pond.

That being said, I am excited about hockey and I heard Wayne is going to be managing the team in the desert...Go Coyotes!!!
Old 09-01-05, 01:30 PM
Bubble

I'll let you all in on a little secret...the Nashville Predators are quietly becoming a force to be reckoned with. Before you start laughing, consider our lineup:

Paul Kariya, Steve Sullivan, Scott Walker, Marek Zidlicky, Kimmo Timonen, Dan Hamhuis, Martin Erat, David Legwand, Danny Markov, Mark Eaton, Scott Hartnell, Greg Johnson, and World Champion/NHL All-Star goalie Tomas Vokoun.

I've been going to Preds games for the last 5 years, and they've been steadily improving every season. I think that the new rule changes will help us more than almost any other team because we're built for speed and forechecking - the older, slower teams are going to take a lot of penalties against us this year and we'll be converting lots of power play chances. I don't know who will win the Cup, but look for the Preds to be in the top 5 teams in the West at the end of this season.