Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Bad Beats?
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-05, 04:01 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 46
Default Not bad beats but felt like it

With 42 players left in the tourney I am roughly 15th in chips and I am delt queen king on the next to the button. I call a raise from a person in midle postion. The flop comes j 7 2 all clubs. He checks aswell as I. Turn comes a queen of of spades. I bet a quarter of my chips he raises I call. The river comes a 4 of hearts. He bets I call leaving me with 1 quarter of my stack left unless I win. He turns over pocket aces and I lose the pot. A couple of hands later I am in the small blind I am dealt ace king everyone folds to me I raise he reraises I go all in. The cards are turned over pocket aces for him. I go out and I couldn't believe I lost twice against aces.
Old 08-23-05, 10:37 AM
Banned

BBP Points: 0

yeat thats pretty tough, running into aces is the worst feeling in the world. It seems like when you have them they always lose and when you go against them, you never win. But thats poker for you right?
Old 08-25-05, 08:51 AM
Bubble

BBP Points: 0

I find that alot when I am in a tournament playin' so tight, and after 2hours of folding garbage u get wired K's and wow!! u can't belive it then u make your move limp in and u are hopin' someone at the table raises and it happens u re-raise all in and other player shows
DOH!!!!!
Old 07-01-06, 07:54 AM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 243

the worst thing of all is when you're on the bubble on some good tourneys, blinds are big and going to you... you need that pot so much, and you're get dealt the hand like KK or QQ in BB or SB position... than the guy from the button or SB raises you (you were waiting for that... you think - he is trying to steal), you answer with re-raise or allin.. and he shows you the AA..

last two tourneys i get out like that.. first one i had QQ (late stage, two guys allined, i should fold.. but i called.. my QQ vs against AA and KK) ..
and yesterday on final table i got JJ on my BB, SB raised me with KK ..

really bad feeling..