Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Bad Beats?
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-21-05, 03:38 PM
Banned (Copied from other forums)

BBP Points: 0
Default Bad as they come

Ive got a stake of about 50,000 when i hit pockets Ace's at that another player has about 71,000 and raises the blind of 500 to 3,000 i reraise to 10,000 and he calls the flop 3-3-A i bet 10,000 he calls he must have the other A flop K he bets 25,000 he must have K-K or A-K so i let him think hes won and call flop river a 3 im safe i go allin even a flush wont beat me he calls and what do you know the #$@% is sitting on 5-3 pulls 4 of a kind he call me with that lol i give up
Old 08-21-05, 03:45 PM
Bubble

Default that sucks

I guess players with a lot of money call everything they can to see if they get something. Its incredible he called your raise with just unvelibable but there will always be players doing this in the net.

good luck with ppocket s nextime
mildseven
Old 08-25-05, 11:31 AM
Bubble

That is terrible! I don't know why he is in there with that crap! I don't know myabe it was his/her fav hand, i sometimes call with a 5 7 lol my fav hand but that is just ignorant!!!
Old 08-30-05, 07:27 PM
Champion

I can't stand when something like that happens. That is just brutal. I had a similar experience a couple of days ago. I had KK, and raised it up to about 4 times the big blind in middle position. Everyone ahead of me had folded, and everyone behind me folded, up to the Big Blind, you just called. The flop comes K96 with 2 hearts. My move the rest of my chips in (not too many) and the big blind calls......

he calls with his 27 of

He of course hits his heart on the turn, and the river doesn't pair the board, thus leaving him with his flush, and me with my trip kings. I was not happy. I was actually still in the tourney because i had him covered, but didn't have much left to work with. I lost soon after.

I asked the guy what he was thinking, and he said he called because "they were suited and I was in the BB"

Unbelievable