Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > Chit Chat > Off Topic
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-05, 02:07 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 0
Default Basketball

no one here is talking about basketball, i have no idea wgy basketball is not mentioned in this off topic section. basketball is one of the greatest sports in the world and it has to be mentioned. can you all give me your opinion on who is gonna win the 2006 NBA finals? who will win this year, will there be a repeat yes or no? will the lakers return to the promised land. thanks
Old 08-20-05, 10:34 AM
Banned

Basketball season is over. My spurs took the championship. There, now it has been mentioned. Happy? Oh yeah, go LoNgHoRnS this year in college basketball
Old 08-20-05, 05:36 PM
Bubble

yo spurs got lucky okay it that simple. the spurs are the most boring team ever. when i watch there games it is so boring with all the banks and lay ups. what people in san antonino do not know how to dunk. also tim duncan need to lighten up about everything, maybe he just need to get a lot of girls at once i bet that would make his year. robert horry is the only good player on that team with all those last second shot i mean come on, he is my hero and nothing sort of amazing thanks
Old 08-20-05, 07:26 PM
Banned

One word, GINOBILI!

How can you argue that the spurs are not exciting? Manu Ginobili is the most exciting player on the planet, + he is WHITE!!! I agree that Duncan is a pussy and he is HIGHLY over rated, but the rest of the spurs are all awesome and very entertaining.... yes you're right, ROBERT HORRY IS THE MAN!~~!!!
THAT ONE 3 POINTER IN GAME 5 IT WAS I BLIEVE HE MADE ME LOSE MY VOICE THAT NIGHT HAHAHAHA damn that was fun game to watch... you should have seen downtown san antonio when they won it... it was CRAZY
Old 08-21-05, 01:41 AM
Bubble

Default Go Pistons

Im a pistons fan, it was so bad that we lost las t season but theyre still a great team, hope we can win the championship again this year. Anyway spurs played great in the final but it was tight so congrats to all the spurs fan great opponents. hope we meet again for a tasteful revenge lol.

mildseven
Old 08-21-05, 04:18 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 46

Basketball is horrible to watch its so boring I hate it unless I play it