Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Online Poker Rooms
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-08, 05:10 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 13
Default bodog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviynw View Post
yeah, I tried cashing out, it usually takes a few days.

I can't take the bad beats though, I just lost everything. Bad beat after bad beat after bad beat. The people there don't know how to play, and yet they keep taking all my money. I've lost so many hands to inside straight draws. And then I was playing heads up with this guy. and I played him twice. He raised every single hand, EVERY HAND AND A LOT. I finally got a good hand, Ace Jack suited AND I go all in after he raises. I went all in because I figured he was the type of person who would call that with like a queen 10. He had Ace king suited and won. The next time, in the first 5 flops I had I did not make one pair. He raised every time, if I bet he would re-raise. I was trying to slow play him, but I can't do that if I can't make a dam hand. So then I have like 500 chips left, he raises and I go all in with pocket 4s. He won. Maybe I could have played that a little better, but still, one good hand and I would have knocked him out. There were two other coin flips I had that night in heads up and I lost them both. I went back to limit and I would get great flops, I made top pair very often, But people would keep calling with Jack shit and pick up the flush or straight, and half the time they would just call with one over card and still get it. I'm so pissed, I'm taking a small break from poker, this can't be good for my self-esteem, lol.

I you don't get terrible luck I don't see why anyone whouldn't be making money off this site, but preapare for some really really bad beats.

ive seen this for 2 years bodog poker sucks you can have the best hand pre flo but they always screw you unless your a big money player and can afford 1000.00 a week just ask my friend he knows 1st hand how they do it