Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > Chit Chat > Player's Lounge
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-07, 09:34 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 249
Exclamation Rigged In My Opinion

i played on party for over a year and did okay, after usa players left, i went to stars. POKERSTARS is not a public company like party but i took a shot.

Boy did i learn the hard way, any one who says poker stars shuffle is fair, is clueless, i played 60 hours a week on party, saw many flops, suffered bad beats, sucked out, usual poker things, accepted them as i should but over all netted 90k for the year, from 109 sng to 530 sng to sunday million, saw it all and was happy there.

opened account in november at stars, ANAKIN***** WAS THE NAME, amadala was opened way before but never used much so opened another one. deposited 2k in the ANAKIN ACCOUNT, BRAND NEW ACCOUNT. JOINED A 525 SNG TO START, beat out LILHOLDEM,SHEETS,JOHNNYBAX etc.... won over 2300 that game. amazing. artificial luck??? when my 44 and 55 beat AA and KK i was in lala land, anyway, got balance upto 6k in one day, what a day, everything was great, poker stars sends email bitching to me that i have to use MY AMADALA ACCOUNT, so they close ANAKIN****** AND TRANSFER MONEY TO AMADALA, which was opened 6 months before or so.

since november, i have lost over 60k playing with the same dudes i did on party, and same and even lower levels, funny isn't it???

i wonder why??? well after reviewing all my hand histories from over 1000 games, i , as a mathematical brain, have under stood why i have been losing. POKER STARS HAS SET A HANDICAPP ON EACH PLAYER, CALL IT RIGGING IF YOU WISH, BUT CERTAIN PLAYERS HAVE HIGHER HANDICAPPS THAN OTHERS AND THEY KNOW IT TOO, 215 SNG was my last game played on stars, 5 left, 3000 chips me, brother with STAR on sharkscope pushes all in preflop with 3-10, i had AA?? i called?? don't ask what happened as you already know.

I feel they do that to people and know they are able to keep them keep dishing out the deposits as most of the players can't stop playing.

rolling deposits is very profitable for pokerstars as they capitalize on certain gains from it which any businessman would understand.

now here is the official reason why i know it is rigged, I OPENED 6 ACCOUNTS UNDER DIFFERENT FAMILY MEMBERS NAMES UNDER AN ANONOMOUS IP ADDRESS FROM MY OFFICES AT WORK, I DEPOSITED 1K TO EACH OF THIS NAMES OVER THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY, REMEMBER, I PLAY 60 HOURS A WEEK ON AVERAGE NOW, NO ROOKIE IN SEEING CARDS!!!!

LETS JUST CALL THE PLAYERS ABCDEF

REMEMBER, AMADALA COULD NOT WIN A TOURNY OR A SNG LATELY???

A-WON A 109R AND 3K IN SNG
B-WON A 22 @12:00PM AND 600 IN $55 SNG
C-WON 2300 FINISHING 27 IN THE SUNDAY MILLION
D-LOST 1K PLAYING $200 SNG, JUST BAD PLAYING ON THAT ONE
E-WON $4400 PLAYING $315 SNG
F-ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED BECAUSE I LOGGED IN FROM HOME AND THEY FOUND OUT

INTERESTING DO YOU NOT THINK???? FOR THOSE LIKE DONATOR,JOHNNYBAX,ZANGBEZANG,,ETC.... I TAKE NOTHING AWAY FROM YOUR PLAY, but reality is reality everyone, new players are given a better handicapp than others, over all AMADALA WAS PROB AT 60% LOSING, WHILE THE 6 NEW ACCOUNTS I OPENED WERE SET TO WIN IN THE BEGINNING. IT CAN NOT BE ANYTHING ELSE, NO FREAKING WAY.

If your bank ROLL is 10k at pokerstars, and you play light tournys, they want to keep you around, constant refillers of accounts who successfully deposit every day or two are the ones being punished more than others. Why would they keep those 10k bank rolls around you may ask??? maybe 10% of players keep a 10k balance? 90% do not, they keep much less. watching those big bank rolls play makes you wonder sometimes at what point pokerstars will go to reward them against normal honest players who are trying to improve their game, basically, a guy like me or 90% of the players on stars, are stuck with a handicapp too unfair to compete with high bankrolls. Sure those guys are amazing players, never said they were not, but watch them play a tourny against much lower bank rolls and see just how bad and ugly the suckouts are. it makes me so sick to say all this but 60-80 hours a week of playing and watching the same routine over and over again???? BTW, the last 5 109 tournaments i played, 300ppl, i was at 8k before break and lost every single one with either KK or AA to players who admited themselves that they felt like puking with the shuffle there. so i found the 5 players i lost to and asked them how long they were playing and about the deposits they made etc... THE ANSWERS I GOT FROM THEM ALL QUALIFY TO EVERYTHING I SAID EARLIER, THERE IS NO MISTAKE IN ANYTHING I AM SAYING.

IN closing, i also want to say, if stars is not rigged, then why in play money games do people hit royal flushes like its normal??? gimme a break?? i hit and saw 6 royal flushes in 1 week when compiling info for this post?? saw 2 in 2 years playing real money

oh and the best one is this?? 48 hours to withdrawl your money after deposit??? see just how well you play after a deposit??? then see how bad it gets when you near the 48 hour mark???

POKER STARS IS RIDING HIGH RIGHT NOW, IT WILL NOT LAST, ONE DAY PEOPLE WILL REALIZE THE TRUTH AND JUST STOP, PARTY POKER IMO IS HONEST, PUBLIC COMPANIES USUALLY ARE.

LEE JONES HAS A NICE PAGE READY FOR YOU IF YOU EMAIL SUPPORT TELLING THEM STARS IS RIGGED, ALREADY MADE UP AND READY TO GO.

ALL MY ACCOUNTS ARE NOW CLOSED AT POKERSTARS, I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME, THEY ARE RIPPING YOU OFF.

GOTO OFFICIALPOKERRANKINGS.COM AND JUST SEE HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE REALLY WINNING ON POKERSTARS. 5% OF THE PLAYERS MAKE MONEY, LIKE ANNETTE_15, WATCH POKERSTARS POSTER GIRL PLAY AND DECIDE YOURSELF IF THE SHUFFLE IS FAIR OR NOT.

AVOID THEM BEFORE YOU LOSE EVERYTHING, IF FACT, JUST STOP PLAYING AS MOST OF US REALLY HAVE NO CHANCE THERE, WHEN IT ALL COMES OUT IN THE OPEN ABOUT POKER STARS, PEOPLE WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND WHY TO AVOID THEM, THEY ARE A COMPANY BASED IN COSTARICA, NON PUBLIC.

AND FINALLY, I HAVE SPOKEN TO A MATH PROFESSOR WITH A DEGREE IN COMPUTER ENG, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A COMPUTER TO RANDOMLY GENERATE NUMBERS?? IMPOSSIBLE. THEREFORE THE SHUFFLE CAN NOT BE RANDOM! ASK AROUND AND YOU WILL SEE.

AMADALA, JIMMY

Last edited by AMADALA : 03-16-07 at 02:07 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes