Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > Feedback > Feedback/Suggestions
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-23-06, 07:10 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 271
Default Where is everyone?

This forum is dead. It needs more active members or something to attract new players. It could offer something or give a free bonus to new forumers. I dont know. But come on BBP get more people on here so we can start talking about real poker.
Old 12-23-06, 10:17 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 174

I agree that the forum has been a bit dead lately but i think thats mainly because BBP was recently sold and Im not sure what the new owner has decided to do with it. I really hope that it gets going again soon cause it really is a great forum
Old 12-24-06, 08:24 AM
Champion

BBP Points: 258

Not to also mention that it is the holidays and I don't expect much posting until the start of the new year (maybe).

As for a "Bonus" for new members ... there are thousands of posts in the archives with valuble Poker tidbits. I have rebuilt my bankroll and improved my game so much since joining BBP, that all I can do is give KUDOs to BBP.

Lastly, passing of the "Anti-online Poker Bill" has curbed all online activity (Poker Rooms, Forums, Freerolls, etc.).
Old 12-24-06, 05:59 PM
Bubble

Just hen I started to get involved into the forum. Any ideas on who bought bbp?
Old 12-24-06, 07:18 PM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 91

The problem with this forum is no free rolls. Once they started to have only buy-ins everything dried up. New owners might be culprit we will have to wait and see.
Old 12-26-06, 05:18 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 243

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
Not to also mention that it is the holidays and I don't expect much posting until the start of the new year (maybe).

As for a "Bonus" for new members ... there are thousands of posts in the archives with valuble Poker tidbits. I have rebuilt my bankroll and improved my game so much since joining BBP, that all I can do is give KUDOs to BBP.

Lastly, passing of the "Anti-online Poker Bill" has curbed all online activity (Poker Rooms, Forums, Freerolls, etc.).

you're right dino.. i'm sad to see this forum dead.. lytspeed sent me message that he resigned as mod, and heard from ALF that forum is sold..
this forum made all of us who played games here much better players.. This forum gave me the option to start my live poker career in Aussie Millions Main Event (i'm going on 28th in embassy for visa application, if i pass there i'm in OZ)! I really improved my game after joining BBP and i'm sure everybody did.

Not sure what will happen here, i really hope we'll meet again together and play at same table (maybe live - who knows). I'm thinking about opening a forum too for my region to popularize Hold'em here, and if i make that decision i'll invite you all my friends for BBP to continue our friendship there.

Good luck people. See you at the tables
Old 12-26-06, 06:57 PM
Champion

BBP Points: 258

I'm thinking that there are many, many narrow minded players (ie. Freerollers) who just jump from forum to forum. I, for one, am glad to have stayed and smelled the sweet smell of success ($$$$$).
Old 12-27-06, 06:12 PM
Chip Leader

eh.. People don't realize that good forums are not the places where you come to sponge and play freerolls. Good forums (like this one was and hope will be in future again), are gold treasures. If you read, watch and listen carefully you can really improve your game and start earning money. First time i signed there it was so complicated forum for me that i didn't understood half of things here (lot of those posts in Hand analysis - about pot odds, outs and that stuff.) What do you don't know and want to know, ask! I now can see and remember my questions and posts before 3-4 months - when i see them now, i realize how much i improved. When i started understanding the success came.. playing here with these people gave me great experience and yes i started winning good pots

where do you play now dyno - hope we'll meet ? I can't sleep now, going to embassy to see for that aussie visa in couple of hours
Old 12-28-06, 08:07 AM
Bubble

Yeh people I dont really want to move forums. Im a member of fulltilt forums also but even though I am an active member of that forum I enjoy talking on this forum as well. I wanted to play qith everyone on this forum and hopefully take your money

Hopefully I can help salvage the forum and bring it back to what it used to be. Good Luck to everyone and hope to see you on any poker table i the future.

PS- Doyla did you get the visa and are you goin to Aussie Millions?
Old 12-28-06, 04:17 PM
Chip Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu_ungar View Post
PS- Doyla did you get the visa and are you goin to Aussie Millions?

YEEEEEEEEEES, I DID

was hard but visa is in my passport .. i hope now that i'll go down under and sit on table with Ivey and Hachem