Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Professional Poker Players
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-18-06, 11:36 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 20
Default Daniel Negreanu

What do you all think about Daniel Negreanu?....I think ihe is one of the best Tournament Players in the world. And his fun playing style is a joy to watch. He is also one of the highest Earners in the game. So any more Daniel Negreanu admirers?...lol...
Old 11-21-06, 09:38 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 9
Default i think

i think he is fun to watch and all the amateurs who say they met him say that he is the nicest guy and he is nice to the amateurs on tv too so i would say he is quite the guy..
Old 11-23-06, 01:25 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 11

Daniel is by far my favorite player i love watching him play he seems so fun i would love to play a game with him some day lol
Old 11-28-06, 09:27 AM
Champion

BBP Points: 20

I can't say if his the best but his my favorite.

By the way, were are u from blondie?
Old 11-29-06, 04:29 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 423

He is my favorite by far. He is genuinely a nice guy, which shows when you see him play. He also uses this to his advantage, squeezing information from players that they don't even know they are giving up. His reads are phenomenal. He calls cards out and is right so often it's scary. I understand maybe if there is a few high cards out and someone guesses close, but I've seen him looking at a board with nothing higher than a ten out, holding middle pair. His opponent was betting, but not too much and Daniel folds saying the guy must have pocket kings...and of course the guy had them. Unreal. I also like the fact that he tried to go out and make it in poker and failed. Lost his whole bankroll and moved back home. He rebuilt it at home and then tried again, this time making it a success. It took him a few more years. That shows you something about his character. Great player, great guy.
Old 11-30-06, 01:10 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 8

I consider him as one of the best poker players nowadays...and his also my absolute favourite player. I like watching him play mostly because of his playing style and his great reads.
Old 04-09-07, 01:19 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 6

he to me is the nicest guy but watch your self because his being so nice is how he gets his great reads if you watch him closely you will notice he gets his reads from that

johnpoker
Old 04-11-07, 07:59 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 19

Daniel does have a very unique style of play.......you have to be nearly psychic though to play his way though.....or you can just be good at reading ppl such as he is.....lol........by playing so many sets of different hands he bases alot of his desicions on his reads of his opponents......thus.......if he's having an off day......things can really bad........really fast.......take High Stakes Poker Season 2 for example..........this is why he changes his approach considerably for season 3...........he is still a very good tournament and side game player.........he and Ivey are pretty high up there for all the games......not just Texas Hold 'em.............................KP
Old 05-15-07, 04:34 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 41

daniel is an awsome player - remarakable reads . . Ive seen him read KK off sexton when he didnt raise pre!
Old 06-24-07, 10:48 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 13
Default daniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmospheric View Post
What do you all think about Daniel Negreanu?....I think ihe is one of the best Tournament Players in the world. And his fun playing style is a joy to watch. He is also one of the highest Earners in the game. So any more Daniel Negreanu admirers?...lol...

i have to agree I think daniel is very fun to watch and I would love play against him one day.