Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Blind Bet Poker League
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-06, 09:27 PM

BBP Points: 103
Default Forum still valid

I agree with everyone who has said that the closing of the poker sites to U.S. players does not mean the end of the BBP Forums. Even if we don't have freerolls (for a while, anyway), we can still gather here and discuss things.

Hopefully BBP Guru will be able to convince another poker site to allow us to have freerolls; in my opinion, if they are going to support U.S. players anyway, they stand to make a lot of money and attract a lot of new users if they host freerolls.

BBP Guru is a smart man; I'm sure he will figure out some way to keep us playing together.
Old 10-11-06, 12:26 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 0
Send a message via AIM to dconnerii Send a message via Yahoo to dconnerii
Default What happened???

I am very sorry I have been really sick the past few weeks( I nearly passed away) but I am slowly regaining my strength so I will be ok...
What has happened with the BBP league? I'm really confused I saw that I came in 4th place but I was hoping to continue in the league. So what are the plans for BBP? are we going to start playing on a different site? and how do we collect out prizes now that my Titan account has been closed
I am so disappointed with our elected officials here in america this is so stupid why ban it when you can regulate it and make money off of it??
anyways Guru if you could help answer my questions I would appreciate it
Old 10-11-06, 01:36 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 2

what can i say..congrats to those that won in the league..i am unhapy that it ended so soon..i am looking forward into a new league...really unhapy for the law in us...but what can we do now?
Old 10-29-06, 04:41 AM
Bubble

Hi gang.

I havent posted in a while been busy closing all my ipoker accounts and primas (since I live in NY and have been banned from most prima sites). Titan was one of my main sites and I miss the fish tank and all the league tourneys I played there. Things have finally begun to settle down!!

Change = Opportunity.. Ive pretty much been playing on Full Tilt, Pokerstars, Poker.com and I just deposited on Bodog and Absolute and Cake.

Id like to see a buyin league on Pokerstars or FTP and Poker.com. Poker.com has been very good to a lot of the leagues ousted by Titan. FTP probably wont give out any freerolls but they can host $5. and $10 private tourneys.
Old 10-29-06, 08:46 AM
Bust

I think all games should be on Poker.com. Open to all Us players and a great site overall.
Old 10-29-06, 09:41 AM
Bust

So much for living in the land of the free.

i am starting to wonder why anyone would want to live in this country. We may not have some of the strict laws as others do, but that is what works for them. I think we have too many people trying to decide what is best for a group that knows better than they do.

We can only hope that the US government will get their heads out of their a$$es and starting making laws that are effctive for us and work with us and not against us.
Old 10-29-06, 10:07 AM
Bust

Default yea

this sucks that the US is doing this. trying to make it so we cant gamble anymore. we should be able to do what ever we want with our money.

« Brazilian Players | How Can I Enter The League? »