Blind Bet Poker Forum

Blind Bet Poker Forum (http://www.blindbetpoker.com/subfolder/forum/)
-   Free Poker Gifts (http://www.blindbetpoker.com/subfolder/forum/f63-free-poker-gifts.html)
-   -   Free Poker Gifts (http://www.blindbetpoker.com/subfolder/forum/t2137-free-poker-gifts.html)

BBP Guru 09-11-06 12:33 PM

Free Poker Gifts

Blind Bet Poker is proud to announce a new promotion that offers players free poker chips sets, poker tables, and poker books for playing poker at Titan Poker.

Some of the Licensed poker chip sets include the World Poker Tour 300 Poker Chip Set, ESPN 300 Poker Chip Set with Leather Casing, and Daniel Negreanu's Deluxe Poker Chip Set.

Currently this promotion is being offered to US residents only.

Checkout the full details to claim your free poker gifts.

dovla 09-11-06 02:37 PM

eh.. is there something somewhere for non-us residents!? i would really like to have any poker article at home - and i don't have the way to buy it.. (i think i would like the chips most, but i would be delighted with good poker book too :)) .. i would deposit anywhere or playing in any tourney buy-in rather where poker articles are in prizes than cash or cash bonuses (because i can't buy poker articles here nowhere)..

i played one buy-in on titan with great prizes (top 20.. last prize was titan poker gear, poker books signed by t.j cloutier, poker table and diamond/gold bracelet for winner).. but i sucked there :(

Lytspeed 09-11-06 04:15 PM

Okay, BBP, a couple of questions.

1.) If we're already a member of Titan (and all of us are), do we just have to register, or do we have to redownload the software?

2.) Do the points accumulations start from 0 or from how many points we currently have? In other words, if I have 259 points at Titan currently, will I have to get an additional 1500 (total of 1759) to get the free prize?

Thanks for the opportunity and the motivation, BBP!

BBP Guru 09-11-06 04:39 PM

Excellent questions Lyt. Maybe i should've clarified this in my initial post. Oh well...I'll do it now.

Unfortunately this offer isn't for those who already have Titan Poker installed on their computer. It only applies to new accounts. And since it only applies to new accounts, points accumulate from 0 on.

Currently we are in the process of expanding this offer to other online poker rooms as well. I'll keep you posted as soon as we add more poker rooms.

BBP Guru 09-11-06 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovla (Post 15498)
eh.. is there something somewhere for non-us residents!?

Dovla, it can take a while before we allow this offer to members outside North America. Our first step will be to allow Canadians take advantage of this offer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovla (Post 15498)
i would deposit anywhere or playing in any tourney buy-in rather where poker articles are in prizes than cash or cash bonuses (because i can't buy poker articles here nowhere)..

I sorry but i don't understand what you mean by poker articles.

Lytspeed 09-11-06 04:49 PM

Thanks for the quick reply, BBP. Even though the offer doesn't extend to existing members of Titan, I still think it's a great promotion.

You rock, BBP! :)

\m/ \m/

sensei24 09-11-06 10:57 PM

That's great for the new members, and the points are easy to make. I'm waiting for other promotions on sites that i don't have, and also an offer for us europeans.

bobdmb 09-12-06 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBP Guru (Post 15510)
I sorry but i don't understand what you mean by poker articles.

I think by articles he means items. At least in german "artikel" stands for item ;)

KPRS1 09-12-06 06:28 AM

Damn im UK will there be a time UK users will get opertunity to get these.

I play a lot of offline poker and these would come in very handy for when its my turn to host the night.

Laurie 09-12-06 05:19 PM

I, too already have my Titan account. I'll
look for the next offer.