Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Professional Poker Players
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-07-06, 11:19 AM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 22

me = not thinking prior to posting.

I posted quicker then my brain was thinking. Thanks for correction!
Old 09-07-06, 11:56 AM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 20

Daniel vs you? was that the question? Well I definitely could see any person beating anybody on any given day but if you played him heads up 10 times in a row odds are he will have the higher number of wins.
Old 10-17-06, 06:02 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 0

Do you learn anything by watching those videos
Old 10-17-06, 07:47 AM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 243

really awesome clip..
as i read throught forums gus hansen is known as a loose player.. daniel had great hand in bad time.. and that check on river was perfect move by gus. but still it was too much money.. on flop daniel had 2nd hand, on turn 3rd - as i remember gus reraised preflop by 55 so i would put him on high pocket pair.. so, i think everybody of us would call his allin at the end..

How to save this clip?!? i can only watch it, but i don't know how to save it to my hard disk?
Old 10-17-06, 02:18 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 243

wow.. when i saw this hand today i was sick.. i thought it was a one hand in millions
but today i lost exactly the same way Daniel lost there..

it was a freeroll (but good one with good players) - i had about 4k stack .. it was 50 of us left for top 10 in the money.. i was dealt pocket tens in second position.. UTG called, i only limped.. bb had stack about 500.
flop came 244.. i checked, BB moved rest of his stack, UTG called, i raised him, he called. turn was my "money card" - 10.. i was so sure that there is no way i can lose there.. i betted about 300 and got a call. river was 9.. he checked me (like gus hansen did), i betted 450 chips and he moved.. i was sure there is no way he can beat me there (only 44 was better hand there) and i called ..
and i didn't won that pot .. i wanted to save hand history, but i was out, and they were transfered to other table so i lost hand history.. and it was so fast and i was so sure that pot was mine, so i found no need to hold print screen in that moment.. i was shocked

i never saw this in my life until i watched this clip... and after 3 hours i lost like that - the only difference was that in that pot daniel could lose to 99,88 and 55 as i remember.. i could lose here only to one hand
Old 10-29-06, 01:10 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 26

Wow that is totally unbelieveable but I have saw that somewhere else and I'm glad you brought that video here because it really is a shocker and who would think about quad 5's beating trip 6's? That is alot of money he lost but hey Daniel is a millionaire.
Old 10-29-06, 05:43 AM
Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by elon05 View Post
Man sensei if you have never seen high stakes poker on tv you have to start checking it out. It is no limit holdem cash game where the minimum buy in is $100,000. Some really great poker played on there except when Mike the mouth blows up. I remember one where he was tired and ready to leave and theother guys at the table offered him $10,000 to keep playing. Never the less he stayed and ended up losing like $70,000 in the next 15 minutes.

accually i think he only got 4 grand for that. he is a joke.saying that he was gonna stay and bust em all only to bluff it all away. do ya think sheiky was a little upset about that or what
Old 10-29-06, 05:48 AM
Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123Law View Post
Ok, so, why on the river, when Gus checks to him (slow playing the quads), did Daniel bet?

The board is showing 96558.

If you were daniel, sitting there with 666 (bad luck to start with), would you have bet there? With the possibly straight on the board, I believe I would have simply checked and see who is the winner.

Awesome video though.

accually with daniel holding 66 a straight would not have beaten him because he had the full house the only hands that could have beaten him were 55, 99, 88.
Old 10-29-06, 02:33 PM
Bust

Default go canada

daniel is my fav poker player so aggersive and hes from canada lol i also like the unibomber
Old 11-05-06, 05:51 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 20
Default wut up

Man i love to watch high stakes poker on mondya nights, Daniel is problaby my favorite to watch besides gus. I dont know why gus gets a bad rap[ all the time, every time i watch him play, grated hes a loose cannon, but he makes really good decisons when its really time to stop and make a good play. Not only that hes got four wsop bracelets, noone gets four bracelets being a donkey, it just doesnt happen. But i like watching ivey play as well because he is just so consistant. anyways see yall at the tables.

Oh ya, freddy deeb and sammy farha i love watching them as well because of their distinctive playing styles.