Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > Tournament Talk > World Poker Tour
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-06, 02:44 AM

BBP Points: 67
Send a message via MSN to BBP Guru
Default Sabina Gadecki - The New WPT Girl for Season Five

Sabina Gadecki is the new hostess of the World Poker Tour. She is a 22-year-old student in International Business and Communications at Fordham University in New York. She has also won Miss Western Massachusetts and Miss Polonia titles back in 2002.

Here's Sabina's profile.
Old 08-26-06, 12:22 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 0
Send a message via AIM to Yearbookpoker

She's good enough for me. I don't know why they keep changing the hostess, but if they look that good I don't really care. Go Sabina!!!
Old 08-26-06, 06:48 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 243

i hope i will meet her in some WPT event on final table (event in bellagio would be great), and if reach so far, beacuse she brought me that luck, i'll arange heads-up for 50% of prize. Fair enough?

Bring me that luck, Sabina!!! btw, i must qualify first from those MTQs to MTQs...
Old 08-28-06, 07:59 AM
Champion

BBP Points: 20

Good luck with qualifing dovla.
Damn, she looks good. Hope you'll meet here and make some photos.
Old 08-28-06, 12:11 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 0
Send a message via AIM to Yearbookpoker

Quote:
i hope i will meet her in some WPT event on final table (event in bellagio would be great), and if reach so far, beacuse she brought me that luck, i'll arange heads-up for 50% of prize. Fair enough?

Bring me that luck, Sabina!!! btw, i must qualify first from those MTQs to MTQs...

Best of luck in qualifying for any WPT events dovla. Keep us informed on your progress.
Old 08-28-06, 02:45 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 10

we have all seen you play poker so i believe you have a reasonable chance to qualify through one of those satalites if you do all the little things correctly and get a little lady luck on your side.
Old 08-28-06, 04:27 PM
Chip Leader

hehe.. thanks for best wishes guys.. i would be really happy if anyone of us would qualify there..

btw, i downloaded titan (accidentally) via pokerlistings (it was the time when i was learning holdem, so i went to google to find all pokerrooms that exists to download them to play freerolls and play money tourneys and pokerlistings site shown).. so i have my chance to qualify directly via that 1000 titan points qualifier in november.. (only 200 entrants there) - i even didn't know that i downloaded it from there, it was strange to me - bellagio tourney for 1000 points!? i tried to register, and i'm in .. so maybe it is the destiny

Old 08-29-06, 12:42 AM
Champion

BBP Points: 20

That proves that you make a very good move then even if you wasn't aware of that. I just downloded Titan from his original site and don't get the chance to play in such promotional tournaments.
Old 08-29-06, 02:19 AM
Chip Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensei24 View Post
That proves that you make a very good move then even if you wasn't aware of that. I just downloded Titan from his original site and don't get the chance to play in such promotional tournaments.

i have really good promotions.. and i even didn't know about that.. i played for now in 2 PL 5K freerolls (entry was free), then in WPT for atlantic city (only first prize - WPT package - entry 1000 points), in november i have that crucial 20000$ froll (WPT Bellagio + 2500$ on other places - entry 1000 points) and 5000$ froll for 1000 points.. i think this is not bad for one accidentaly click on mouse button