Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > No Limit Texas Hold'em
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-06, 12:02 AM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 0
Default Selling T$ on PokerStars....

I have been away from Titan for a while because I have been busy at week, then 2 weeks ago, a buddy of mine told me about earning tourny money by winning Sat's for the Sunday Million they have every Sunday, then selling them. In a month, I have sold entried for about 900.00 off two 25 doller deposits. I have been mostly using SellYourSeat.com and The #1 Marketplace To Exchange PokerStars W$/T$ - Welcome to CashmanBrian.com. both sites have different rates, with Brian actually being online to talk to through AIM. Also, the Money is transfered into my account instantly after I sell it...I think its pretty awesome.

I just thought I would pass this along to my fellow BBP hommies. its pretty easy to win the $10 + $1 and $12 +1 Double Shootouts....also kinda fun, with you having to win your respective table to go to the final table (with gaurenteed money if you get there) and a chance at the Million entry...

I think PokerStars is the only program that is capible of this, but if you guys know any for Titan, let me know....

Give me some insights on what you guys think...

Ernie
Old 08-22-06, 06:02 AM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 40

Wow, that is great info! Thanks for sharing it! I just might have to check that out.
Old 08-27-06, 11:10 AM
Short Stack

Default Did it again

finished in the top 11 of a rebuy tourny last night and got an entry into the Sunday Million. $530 sold it for $505....I love this.
Old 09-11-06, 04:19 PM
gooder

BBP Points:

i want to get into this . Do you know of any othere sites that allow you to sell tourney cupons or entries

Thanks. i hope i can be as sucsess full as you
Old 09-11-06, 06:26 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 10

i think pokerstars allows the sale of tounament coupons and is very professional about it making sure you get your moneyand the buyer gets his coupon.
Old 09-12-06, 07:42 PM
gooder

BBP Points:

Ya i hope more sites will allow this soon, like Titan or all the sites like titan. They have some big tournements.
I love this idea. It is a first step to becoming pro kinda. you get paid for winning cupons and then can sell them for a good chink of change.
Old 09-13-06, 05:07 AM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 91

I've heard of selling buy-in seats but have never tried it. I guess you need to check each site for the rules about doing this.
Old 09-13-06, 07:25 AM
Champion

BBP Points: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLINI1A View Post
I have been away from Titan for a while because I have been busy at week, then 2 weeks ago, a buddy of mine told me about earning tourny money by winning Sat's for the Sunday Million they have every Sunday, then selling them. In a month, I have sold entried for about 900.00 off two 25 doller deposits. I have been mostly using SellYourSeat.com and The #1 Marketplace To Exchange PokerStars W$/T$ - Welcome to CashmanBrian.com. both sites have different rates, with Brian actually being online to talk to through AIM. Also, the Money is transfered into my account instantly after I sell it...I think its pretty awesome.

I just thought I would pass this along to my fellow BBP hommies. its pretty easy to win the $10 + $1 and $12 +1 Double Shootouts....also kinda fun, with you having to win your respective table to go to the final table (with gaurenteed money if you get there) and a chance at the Million entry...

I think PokerStars is the only program that is capible of this, but if you guys know any for Titan, let me know....

Give me some insights on what you guys think...

Ernie

That's great news meight. And pokerstars is a execellent poker site. I would be very happy if Titan will add this option. So far they made a very nice change allowing us to play more tables in the same window.
Old 09-13-06, 03:51 PM
Bust

You guys really need to read my articles on the main page, LOL. Scroll down to the bottom of this article for information on T$ at Poker Stars.

I just bought a bunch, or I would buy them from you. I burn through them pretty quickly in the rebuys, LOL.

In the past when I've needed some quick $, I've used psmoney.com for the best exchange rate when selling.
Old 09-15-06, 05:37 AM
Bubble

BBP Points: 31
Send a message via AIM to cemfredmd Send a message via Yahoo to cemfredmd

If anyone is looking to sell some T$, I have a little extra money in my PokerStars account (About $110). Let me know how many T$ you would be willing to sell me for $110! Just want to convert them over so I dont use them on Cash games when I have money set aside just for tournaments.

Thanks!