Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Professional Poker Players
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-06, 08:40 AM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 65
Default Anyone see MoneyMakers commericals?

Thanks to this whole 2.5million freeroll on Stars they have him in so many poker commericals now and i have to say they are rediculously funny. They start off like, "Yes Chris Moneymaker use to be an accountant and use to sit right here, he stops by everynow and then." Then the boss will look at the guy across from him, adn this is soso, he didnt become a millionaire and look at where he is, something like that. But then you see chris come in a nice car just to honk his horn and wave. It might not sound funny its more along the lines or corny funny.

Another one shows a bunch of buddies that he use to apparently play poker with, and they were like, "Yep he use to sit right there and play with us, he sometimes comes and stops by to play". Then a garage door opens and its Chris and he just like runs to the table and stands like the terminator and a guy rushes to get him a chair like hes his slave. I thought it was funny.

-Drago

To the End!
Old 08-19-06, 08:47 PM

BBP Points: 67
Send a message via MSN to BBP Guru

I can't find any commercials with CM. Are they online somewhere or you saw them on TV?
Old 08-21-06, 09:08 PM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 0
Send a message via AIM to elon05
Default 3 commercials

Moneymaker has like 3 commercials that are being shown on espn all the time. The bad thing is the commercials are absolutely terrible. Moneymakers acting ability is almost as bad as his poker playing ability.
Old 08-22-06, 12:15 AM
Short Stack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elon05 View Post
Moneymaker has like 3 commercials that are being shown on espn all the time. The bad thing is the commercials are absolutely terrible. Moneymakers acting ability is almost as bad as his poker playing ability.

Well Jeez....all he does in them is waive....didnt know that involved ability???
Old 08-29-06, 05:23 PM
Bust

haha ive seen those commercials, and i find them to be completely pointless! Everyone knows he was a fluke... lets see how much hes won since the world series. All i see is him not making the super sixteen two years in a row on poker superstars II and III and him just being made fun of. Hes not a good player at all and shouldnt even be recognized in the same sentence with players like Chris Ferguson, Phil Ivey, Chip Reese, John Juanda, etc...
Old 08-29-06, 09:47 PM
Bust

Default moneymaker

Havent seen any commercials at all on him need to start watching espn more maybe I will see them
Old 08-29-06, 11:27 PM
Bubble

I tried a search on google for it and all i really got was a link to this thread lol.
Old 09-01-06, 02:20 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 10

I know the commercials since they are shown everytime when WSOP events are broadcasted here (on DSF, they use the ESPN material). I found them funny, but after some time they just get plain annoying.
Old 09-07-06, 05:14 PM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 91

I agree with bobdmb I found them amusing at first - now I'm just tired of seeing them.