Blind Bet Poker Forum

Blind Bet Poker Forum (/subfolder/forum/)
-   Forum Rules/Announcements (http://www.blindbetpoker.com/subfolder/forum/f53-forum-rules-announcements.html)
-   -   Lytspeed - BBP's New Moderator (http://www.blindbetpoker.com/subfolder/forum/t1807-lytspeed-bbps-new.html)

BBP Guru 07-27-06 10:24 AM

Lytspeed - BBP's New Moderator

Stace (Lytspeed) recently joined the BBP forum and in no time became a regular member of the forums. And now he is willing to help us in moderating posts/threads and keeping the forum rid of spammers. For those who don't know, Lytspeed is a writer, a musician, and ofcourse a great poker player. To know more about him, checkout his personal website:

Please welcome Lyspeed for joining our moderating team.

TriptreysNJ 07-27-06 11:32 AM

cONGRATS Lytspeed. I didnt know you were a musician, that gives us another thing we have in common, aside from the wicked poker talents......! i play geetar!

godlikev 07-27-06 01:52 PM

congrats..mhan i just don;t know what to say..but i think guru planed that long time ago...

Lytspeed 07-27-06 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBP Guru
For those who don't know, Lytspeed is a writer, a musician, and ofcourse a great poker player. To know more about him, checkout his personal website:

Thanks for the plug and kudos, BBP and friends. :)

As for the "great poker player" part ... well, I'm not so sure I'm great yet. But that's one of the reasons I'm here.

If there's anything I can do to help any of you guys out in the forums, please let me know. If it's a fair request and is within the abilities of my newfound moderator skillz, I'll do my best to help.

Stace

Acorn89 07-27-06 03:25 PM

Nice Job Lytspeed, I know youll make a great moderator :)

Lytspeed 07-27-06 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acorn89
Nice Job Lytspeed, I know youll make a great moderator :)

Thanks, Acorn. :-) I hope I live up to your expectations.

Graves69 07-29-06 03:02 AM

n1, mate! Hope u all the best in toleratin' us and our mischiefs ;P

And 4 the part of beign a better poker player than most of us.. I think it's just a huge + 4 me, when we have such helpful and willing ops such as we have here.

Been gettin' so many tips off this site, I c my game improves all the time.

Thanx and once again congrats!

Thinkerbell 07-29-06 07:25 AM

Congrats, Lyt. :)

track1697 07-29-06 10:34 PM

Great to hear you'll be helping out Lyt. BBP could sure use it with the disappearance of Agreen and NxtYear. I believe Tex just hasnt been around b/c she is covering the world series of poker for her blog so she should be back, but were the other mods go?!?!

Lytspeed 07-30-06 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinkerbell
Congrats, Lyt. :)

Thanks, Think.