| ||Trackback||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
some cool play on words
20. A plateau is a high form of flattery.
21. The short fortuneteller who escaped from prison: a small medium at
22. Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
23. When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
24. If you jump off a Paris bridge, you are in Seine.
25. When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she'd dye.
26. Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
27. Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses.
28. Acupuncture: a jab well done.
29. Marathon runners with bad shoes suffer the agony of de feet.
"Live To Play The Game"
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
Show Printable Version
Email this Page
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How/why did you begin to play online poker?||doflovespoker||Player's Lounge||22||07-16-06 10:30 AM|
|difference||angleskid||Poker Tips/Strategies||0||03-05-06 08:41 AM|
|MTT vs. Ring play||doflovespoker||No Limit Texas Hold'em||16||03-02-06 04:10 PM|
|anyone here play in the sunday at ub||Catcherblck||Poker Tournaments||1||08-25-05 10:30 AM|
|Absolute and Play Money SNG's||Slayre||Poker Tips/Strategies||5||08-22-05 01:14 PM|