Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Freeroll Tournament
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-06-06, 11:58 AM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 20
Default Freerolls

Is there going to be a tournament running today? There are 0/50 registered.
Old 08-06-06, 12:29 PM
Banned

BBP Points: 0
Default welcome too the jungle

well i have too say every site i get into has some way of getting you too feel like its easter again and your looking for the candy
Old 08-13-06, 08:52 AM
Bust

Default every1

what do you think about all the bad beats on online poker. Can some1 tell me why that is????
Old 08-13-06, 09:02 AM

BBP Points: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutts34 View Post
what do you think about all the bad beats on online poker. Can some1 tell me why that is????
There are several reasons that bad beats seem prevalent in online poker. First, the players are relatively anonymous, and are often not afraid to take bigger risks, so when they lose with big hands, they get bad beats. Second, so many more hands are played in online poker that it makes sense that you would see more bad beats than you do in live games. You would also see a lot more folds, "normal" beats, and pocket pairs, simply because you see so many more hands.
Old 08-13-06, 11:02 AM
Bust

Default Rules

I am really disapointed in this new settup, I mean it's a great way to keep the crashers out but also keep the members out. To do this every week and reset and have post another 20 points, I think that is a little much don't you think!

Anyways don't want to complain, but I did enjoy playing some good poker with all of u, I don't think I have enought to say to make into these great games. So maybe another time when I have more time on my hands I will re visite the forum once again and see what's going on with all of u.

Chow for now...
Old 08-13-06, 11:46 AM
Short Stack

Send a message via AIM to elon05
Default very fair

I think that this system is very fair. if you want to take part in the freerolls then you should be an active member in the forum. this system keeps people from signing up for the forum and just playing in the freerolls. it only takes 4 or 5 posts to get 20 points and I really dont think 4 or 5 posts a week is to much to ask for a chance at a $100 prize pool.
Old 08-20-06, 04:05 PM
Bust

Thumbs up rules

hello i am woods61 this sounds like a fair system to me. i truley enjoy quality posts because you can learn a whole lot from them. These kind of rules insure that you arnt wasting your time. i will gladly try to add some words worth reading. and to be honest i was freeroll searching when i found this place. (im such a who%$#)but if the mods are willing to police the posts im all in . so i guess i wont cya at this weeks game but next week please say high to woods61 until then peace and remember the ol saying "Dont take any of Woods nickles"
Old 08-21-06, 12:16 PM
Chip Leader

Send a message via AIM to Yearbookpoker

I sent my information.
Old 08-21-06, 07:49 PM
Short Stack

Anyone who feels this forum's rules for tournament eligibility are overly stringent can easily find others - probably dozens of them - that have significantly softer requirements. I don't post enough most weeks to be eligible, but that's no reason to lower the required post count. It's up to the people who run the forum to determine whether they want smaller freerolls with active members or larger ones with people who are less active. There are lots of the latter kind around. Keep this forum tight, even if it means I only play once in a while.
Old 08-28-06, 01:25 PM
Bubble

Wow the tournements are 2am my time in the UK lol.

No matter im used to playing the late games as i feel most places hold the best tournament and freerolls according to American times due to more players being online then.

Well i look forward to seeing you all at the tables.

« Free $10 For Poker | Titan Poker Freeroll on July 2nd »