Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > Chit Chat > Player's Lounge
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-06, 04:44 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 6
Send a message via MSN to ad1129
Default Worst player you see in freerolls

So who is the worst player you've seen in a freeroll? I consider the worst player in freerolls to be ace0vspade guys unreal the biggest calling station/luckbox ever.

-ad
Old 07-01-06, 04:32 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 0

me.
because a'm very agresive
and i lose frecvently first,
but i win too
Old 07-01-06, 07:10 AM
Bust

I wouldn't mention one player but I will mention a group of players that ZI totally detest. They are really non players and the group is becoming bigger and bigger. This is the group of scums that enter every freeroll that they can get the password for and then sit out almost all of them or play in one until they bust out or flip back and forth between games waiting for pocket pairs then going all in. It has gotten so bad that in some games there are 70%-80% sitouts or semi sitouts. There is something wrong when sharing blinds has become part of the freeroll strategy. Because of these subhuman maggots it is impossible to get a fair freeroll at most poker rooms and most cardrooms and forums care very little about eliminating them so that a fair game can be played.
For example at a table with 10 players and 7 sitters with 1 player in position on all the sitters the other two players are at such a huge disadvantage that they may as well pick decent hands and try to get the in position player to call your all in.
Another common occurence is where one player is at a table of all sitters and can amass a huge stack before the game really begins after all the sitters are gone. This also happens quite often latrely as this trend continues.
Forums that place posting restrictions on getting the passwords are doing the members a service because this tends to reduce the number of these players and site like Absolute Poker that eliminate all the sitters are also doing their part in cutting down on this problem.
I think that it would be in the best interest of the Ipoker network to follow this policy since it would benefit them. If people are spending an hour in a freeroll blinding out these sitters they are not at the cash tables making rake for the poker room.
Old 08-14-06, 05:27 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 243

there are lot of them.. almost same players play all freerolls on titan..

there is no post about online poker players, not to mention bigpimp .. he is my idol he is usually at 10-15k stack in first 5 minutes of every freeroll.. the later he wins, or he gets out really fast.. the ammount of luck this player has is enormous, and with his luck i think he can make really good professional career .. if he played lotto besides poker, i think he would be billionare now!
Old 08-20-06, 10:46 AM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 20

Honestly I could be the worst or best at any table it just depends how you see things. For example yesterday I was in a freeroll I had a huge chip stack so I raised with 7j suited. Flopped trip 7's. No flush draw was on the board so I bet a little over the pot which was pretty big. I knew the guy was fishing but he called with his suited rags which were diamonds. Turn came out diamond. He ended up pushing all in I called and the river came out diamond. He ended up getting runner runner diamond for the win and after he thought he was better than me. For one why would you push all your chips when we're about even to get yourself knocked out on a runner runner draw. Then after you have the nerve to tell me I'm no good. Then when I end up losing he talks behind my back when I get knocked out. He should've just been thankful for catching his hand instead of bad mouthing me because I did everything I was suppose to do with that hand correctly by the books. considering i don't read books but hey figuratively speaking. I was allin to win but hey i put him on maybe an over pair not a draw cuz nobody pushes all in for a runner runner. It just doesn't usually happen.
Old 08-22-06, 06:12 AM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 40

You're the type of player that at first drives me crazy--raising all the time preflop. But as soon as I figure out what you're up to, I've got all the time in the world to wait for the right moment. So, I don't care how you play, and you'll never catch me trash talking you. I'll just patiently wait to take your chips!
Old 08-24-06, 04:05 PM
Short Stack

Send a message via AIM to elon05
Default bigpimpin

I personally think that big bigpimpin is by far the worst freeroll poker player out there. I swear he is in every single freeroll with every single forum there is and I have never seen him win any money yet. The guys is to busy flopping back and forth between games and running his mouth the whole time that I don't think he can honestly keep up with what all is going on. He just runs his mouth and ends up losing by going all in with nothing. The guys is the defenition of dead money.
Old 08-24-06, 04:57 PM

BBP Points: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by elon05 View Post
I have never seen him win any money yet.
Actually, BigPimpinNDAwhatever did place in a couple of our freerolls before BBP Guru figured out how to limit tournament registrations. Haven't seen BigPimpin since, I'm happy to say.
Old 08-24-06, 05:18 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 243

Quote:
Originally Posted by elon05 View Post
I personally think that big bigpimpin is by far the worst freeroll poker player out there. I swear he is in every single freeroll with every single forum there is and I have never seen him win any money yet.

you're wrong elon... i agree that he is one of the worst poker players online, but i personally seen him winning tournaments and finishing in the money very often.. i saw he won 350$ once -- but that his wins are really really impossible.. he bad beats the other players 10-20 times on the final table! he won some money in BBP tourneys too and the ammount of luck that guy has is really unbelivable.. like he is some kind of hacker or something

did somebody saw guy named peruvincen on titan? he is unbelivable too!

Last edited by dovla : 08-24-06 at 05:22 PM.
Old 08-24-06, 06:33 PM
Short Stack

Send a message via AIM to elon05
Default my mistake

my mistake guys. bigpimpin must be a litle better then i thought. i am glad he has been restricted from this forum because all he is is a freeroll hacker who goes around and signs up for all the forums and then only shows up for theire freerolls withou making any mosts. People like that ruin good forums like this one.