Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > Chit Chat > Poker Books, Chips, Tables..
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-09-06, 04:32 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 174
Default Books on Different poker games

Does anyone know of any good poker books on some other game besides holdem. It seems like all the books out there are for holdem which is understandable because the its the most popular game right now. But I really want to improve some of my other games right now and I can only read Super System 1/2 some many times.
Old 07-02-06, 11:02 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 0
Default Hey accorn

Hey accorn. Glad you asked because, I read recently a book on holdem omaha stud and many other types of poker that Phil talks about. It is the first book i've ever read on poker, and i was hoping it was just on texas holdem and omaha since that is only what i like to play, but it was on some all kinds of poker , razz, all that u name it. But i turned out to like it very much, cause i learned some good advice on playing these poker games. So in the end I loved the book. Even though it is the only poker book I read, I belive it is one of the best. Please go get this book dude. It's called

Play Poker Like The Pros by Phil Helmuth. Really really good book. You'll enjoy every bit of it. I read it in like a week, its about 350 pages i believe but It is very interesting, and every chapter covers a new type of poker. Great book and i hope you get it cause you'll enjoy every bit of it.