Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Blind Bet Poker League
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Reply
 
Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-06, 12:12 PM
UofTNick's Avatar
UofTNick UofTNick is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Grimsby, Ontario
Posts: 323
BBP Points: 0
Default Questions about the Final Battle

I have a couple questions about the Final Battle that I hope can be answered by someone

1) I noticed that the final battle is going to be at Full Tilt Poker. I was wondering if it was going to be a freeroll or a buy-in, because I don't have any money at FullTilt, and would prefer not to deposit......please let me know

also,

2) To clarify - is the final battle going to be the 8th week? or are we having 8 weeks, and then the final battle?

Thanks to whoever can answer either, or both of these questions.

UofTNick
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-06, 01:41 PM
BSgutshot's Avatar
BSgutshot BSgutshot is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: State College, PA
Posts: 540
BBP Points: 0
Send a message via AIM to BSgutshot
Default

Yeah, I don't have full tilt poker either. If it's a buy in event I think that is a little weird having all of the events on Titan and then switch to Full Tilt just for the last battle. I really don't want to deposit on Full Tilt because I will probably not use the site ever again.

I also don't know if I can deposit because my bank account is low.
__________________
Never move all-in with Q-6.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-06, 06:31 PM
track1697's Avatar
track1697 track1697 is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Marlton, NJ
Posts: 542
BBP Points: 0
Default

Prizes look great BBP!! Thanks again for running this league and all your hard work!
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-06, 08:18 PM
BBP Guru's Avatar
BBP Guru BBP Guru is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Blind Bet Poker...where else
Posts: 997
BBP Points: 67
Send a message via MSN to BBP Guru
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by track1697
Prizes look great BBP!! Thanks again for running this league and all your hard work!

Glad you liked the prizes...We did the best possible...Had there been more players, more prizes would have been awarded...hope the next league will bring in more players and prizes....
__________________
:As: If this isn't the next generation of poker, then what is????:As:
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-06, 08:11 PM
BBP Guru's Avatar
BBP Guru BBP Guru is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Blind Bet Poker...where else
Posts: 997
BBP Points: 67
Send a message via MSN to BBP Guru
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofTNick
I have a couple questions about the Final Battle that I hope can be answered by someone

1) I noticed that the final battle is going to be at Full Tilt Poker. I was wondering if it was going to be a freeroll or a buy-in, because I don't have any money at FullTilt, and would prefer not to deposit......please let me know

also,

2) To clarify - is the final battle going to be the 8th week? or are we having 8 weeks, and then the final battle?

Thanks to whoever can answer either, or both of these questions.

UofTNick

1. We want to make it a freeroll, but at this moment i'm not sure if a freeroll is possible. I'll have to consult Texas72 for it.....I'll keep you updated

2. The final battle is one week following the 8th game..so its on 23rd of April..
__________________
:As: If this isn't the next generation of poker, then what is????:As:
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 04-03-06, 08:26 PM
UofTNick's Avatar
UofTNick UofTNick is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Grimsby, Ontario
Posts: 323
BBP Points: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBP Guru
1. We want to make it a freeroll, but at this moment i'm not sure if a freeroll is possible. I'll have to consult Texas72 for it.....I'll keep you updated

2. The final battle is one week following the 8th game..so its on 23rd of April..

Great - thanks for the quick response Guru.

Hopefully I can play in the final battle
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-06, 02:57 PM
track1697's Avatar
track1697 track1697 is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Marlton, NJ
Posts: 542
BBP Points: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBP Guru
1. We want to make it a freeroll, but at this moment i'm not sure if a freeroll is possible. I'll have to consult Texas72 for it.....I'll keep you updated

2. The final battle is one week following the 8th game..so its on 23rd of April..

So our final game before the Final battle will be on Easter Sunday April 16th?
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-06, 03:35 PM
Acorn89's Avatar
Acorn89 Acorn89 is offline
Chip Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 337
BBP Points: 174
Default

Heres my question, not that I dont like Fulltilt cause its my favorite site, but wouldnt it make more sense to have the battle at some place like titan because if its going to be the final ten, Fulltilt only has nine person tables. So I would think we would have it at some place with a ten person table so It would be like a final table and we wouldnt have to play short handed for the first couple rounds until someone gets eliminated.
__________________
"I can read you faster than I read books"
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-06, 03:45 PM
Yearbookpoker's Avatar
Yearbookpoker Yearbookpoker is offline
Chip Leader
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 403
BBP Points: 0
Send a message via AIM to Yearbookpoker
Default

Like a few other said I also have no real money on full tilt and if it's played their for buy in I can not play so I hope it's not. I like others would like to see it played at titan again which makes sense because thats where our league was played to begin with. Since the final battle is one full week past the end of the league making it a freeroll on titan and having them place us in should be quite easy to do. You said bpp, that you have to give them a list like 1 week before and that would work out perfectly.
__________________
I got the nuts!!!
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 04-04-06, 04:10 PM
UofTNick's Avatar
UofTNick UofTNick is offline
Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Grimsby, Ontario
Posts: 323
BBP Points: 0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acorn89
Heres my question, not that I dont like Fulltilt cause its my favorite site, but wouldnt it make more sense to have the battle at some place like titan because if its going to be the final ten, Fulltilt only has nine person tables. So I would think we would have it at some place with a ten person table so It would be like a final table and we wouldnt have to play short handed for the first couple rounds until someone gets eliminated.

That's a really good point Acorn. It would suck to have to play shorthanded like that until 1 person loses. It would be much better as a 'final table' situation. All 10 people start at the same table.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Requirements - a few questions doflovespoker Freeroll Tournament 16 07-02-06 03:16 AM
Schedule and Prizes for the League's Final Battle BBP Guru Blind Bet Poker League 19 04-19-06 11:11 PM
The Final Battle track1697 Blind Bet Poker League 34 03-28-06 05:25 AM
Final Table Poker with Phil Gordon (DVD) GrimJack Poker Books, Chips, Tables.. 3 08-27-05 07:40 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:32 PM.


© Copyright 2006 BlindBetPoker.com. All rights reserved.
Sitemap: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC3