Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Blind Bet Poker League
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-06, 12:12 PM
Champion

BBP Points: 0
Default Questions about the Final Battle

I have a couple questions about the Final Battle that I hope can be answered by someone

1) I noticed that the final battle is going to be at Full Tilt Poker. I was wondering if it was going to be a freeroll or a buy-in, because I don't have any money at FullTilt, and would prefer not to deposit......please let me know

also,

2) To clarify - is the final battle going to be the 8th week? or are we having 8 weeks, and then the final battle?

Thanks to whoever can answer either, or both of these questions.

UofTNick
Old 04-03-06, 01:41 PM
Champion

Send a message via AIM to BSgutshot

Yeah, I don't have full tilt poker either. If it's a buy in event I think that is a little weird having all of the events on Titan and then switch to Full Tilt just for the last battle. I really don't want to deposit on Full Tilt because I will probably not use the site ever again.

I also don't know if I can deposit because my bank account is low.
Old 04-03-06, 06:31 PM
Champion

Prizes look great BBP!! Thanks again for running this league and all your hard work!
Old 04-03-06, 08:18 PM

BBP Points: 67
Send a message via MSN to BBP Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by track1697
Prizes look great BBP!! Thanks again for running this league and all your hard work!

Glad you liked the prizes...We did the best possible...Had there been more players, more prizes would have been awarded...hope the next league will bring in more players and prizes....
Old 04-03-06, 08:11 PM

BBP Points: 67
Send a message via MSN to BBP Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofTNick
I have a couple questions about the Final Battle that I hope can be answered by someone

1) I noticed that the final battle is going to be at Full Tilt Poker. I was wondering if it was going to be a freeroll or a buy-in, because I don't have any money at FullTilt, and would prefer not to deposit......please let me know

also,

2) To clarify - is the final battle going to be the 8th week? or are we having 8 weeks, and then the final battle?

Thanks to whoever can answer either, or both of these questions.

UofTNick

1. We want to make it a freeroll, but at this moment i'm not sure if a freeroll is possible. I'll have to consult Texas72 for it.....I'll keep you updated

2. The final battle is one week following the 8th game..so its on 23rd of April..
Old 04-03-06, 08:26 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBP Guru
1. We want to make it a freeroll, but at this moment i'm not sure if a freeroll is possible. I'll have to consult Texas72 for it.....I'll keep you updated

2. The final battle is one week following the 8th game..so its on 23rd of April..

Great - thanks for the quick response Guru.

Hopefully I can play in the final battle
Old 04-04-06, 02:57 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBP Guru

So our final game before the Final battle will be on Easter Sunday April 16th?
Old 04-04-06, 03:35 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 174

Heres my question, not that I dont like Fulltilt cause its my favorite site, but wouldnt it make more sense to have the battle at some place like titan because if its going to be the final ten, Fulltilt only has nine person tables. So I would think we would have it at some place with a ten person table so It would be like a final table and we wouldnt have to play short handed for the first couple rounds until someone gets eliminated.
Old 04-04-06, 03:45 PM
Chip Leader

Send a message via AIM to Yearbookpoker

Like a few other said I also have no real money on full tilt and if it's played their for buy in I can not play so I hope it's not. I like others would like to see it played at titan again which makes sense because thats where our league was played to begin with. Since the final battle is one full week past the end of the league making it a freeroll on titan and having them place us in should be quite easy to do. You said bpp, that you have to give them a list like 1 week before and that would work out perfectly.
Old 04-04-06, 04:10 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acorn89
Heres my question, not that I dont like Fulltilt cause its my favorite site, but wouldnt it make more sense to have the battle at some place like titan because if its going to be the final ten, Fulltilt only has nine person tables. So I would think we would have it at some place with a ten person table so It would be like a final table and we wouldnt have to play short handed for the first couple rounds until someone gets eliminated.

That's a really good point Acorn. It would suck to have to play shorthanded like that until 1 person loses. It would be much better as a 'final table' situation. All 10 people start at the same table.