Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Blind Bet Poker League
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-06, 05:35 PM
Champion

BBP Points: 0
Default 3/27/06 Buy-In

Sorry guys. I thought I was going to make it, but I couldn't get Titan to load up quick enough. Damn Hotel Internet.

I was able to get into to watch some of it though. Looked like quite a match. GutShot and GreenDragon sure make for some great entertainment!!
Old 03-27-06, 05:38 PM
Champion

Send a message via AIM to BSgutshot

Yeah, I was having another great day, flop 2 pair only to lose to top 2 and then someone decided to instigate me so I responded the way I felt about green.
Old 03-27-06, 06:04 PM
Chip Leader

Send a message via AIM to Yearbookpoker

I played poorly and never got in a groove. I pickup up a good pot with AA and finished 2nd, but I am dissapointed. Congrats goes to TriptreyNJ on a nice win. He played the best of all no doubt and diserved it. As for greendragoon and BS I just want to say that someone saying how they feel hands playing out (BSgutshot) is ok. Greendragoon jumped on BS a little there, but green said he was kidding. I would say to just let people talk, as long as there not ruining the play of the game.
Old 03-27-06, 09:02 PM
Champion

BBP Points: 20

My internet was down again for all night.
It's down even in this moment at home but i'm writing from my job.
Congrats for who have on it. I'm sure it was a great game.
Old 03-28-06, 05:19 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yearbookpoker
I played poorly and never got in a groove. I pickup up a good pot with AA and finished 2nd, but I am dissapointed. Congrats goes to TriptreyNJ on a nice win. He played the best of all no doubt and diserved it. As for greendragoon and BS I just want to say that someone saying how they feel hands playing out (BSgutshot) is ok. Greendragoon jumped on BS a little there, but green said he was kidding. I would say to just let people talk, as long as there not ruining the play of the game.

Thanks yearbook. You scared me a bit. I had you in chips by a ratio of about 5:1, then you come stormin back to take a small lead!! You obviously got game, and I commend you. And it figures, I finally get a win when its the smallest turnout of the whole season! haha, but thats ok, at least I earned a little respect.

As for BS and greendragon.....you two were being so silly. haha. greendragon was using his verbal attack on you BS, and you let him get under your skin too easily. Whether he was joking with you or not, you still gotta lighten up.

Sorry Illinia, I caught my set on the flop and you just didnt have enough chips left to fold.....gg for you man.
Old 03-28-06, 08:32 AM
Champion

Send a message via AIM to BSgutshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriptreysNJ
Thanks yearbook. You scared me a bit. I had you in chips by a ratio of about 5:1, then you come stormin back to take a small lead!! You obviously got game, and I commend you. And it figures, I finally get a win when its the smallest turnout of the whole season! haha, but thats ok, at least I earned a little respect.

As for BS and greendragon.....you two were being so silly. haha. greendragon was using his verbal attack on you BS, and you let him get under your skin too easily. Whether he was joking with you or not, you still gotta lighten up.

Sorry Illinia, I caught my set on the flop and you just didnt have enough chips left to fold.....gg for you man.
I refuse to put up with his constant badgering and if he does it again I will respond the same way I did last night. I don't have a problem with a lot of people in this league, but I do have a problem with people who play stupidly and act stupidly.
Old 03-28-06, 09:28 AM
Champion

Hey guys - sorry I couldn't make it last night - had way too much work to do. Congratulations to TripTreys on what sounds like a pretty impressive win.

Sounds like it was a pretty eventful tourney too......

How many people ended up playing? More than the 6 we had last week?
Old 03-28-06, 10:22 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofTNick
Hey guys - sorry I couldn't make it last night - had way too much work to do. Congratulations to TripTreys on what sounds like a pretty impressive win.

Sounds like it was a pretty eventful tourney too......

How many people ended up playing? More than the 6 we had last week?

Nope, just 5 entrants. But it was a pretty intense game nonetheless. The verbal aspect was quite amusing. hahaha.
Old 03-28-06, 10:27 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSgutshot
I refuse to put up with his constant badgering and if he does it again I will respond the same way I did last night. I don't have a problem with a lot of people in this league, but I do have a problem with people who play stupidly and act stupidly.

You do whatever you want man. You may disagree with me, but I think you played pretty bad b/c of it, and greendragon successfully threw you off your game. So I won't be suprised to see him mouthing off again next time. Talking with the other players is allowed, and can be used as a weapon, even online. IMO, last night was a pefect example of how effective it can be.
Old 03-28-06, 02:28 PM
Banned

ahahahhahahahahahahahahaha gutshot i love you. thanks guys it was a great tourney.