Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Freeroll Tournament
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Closed Thread

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-12-06, 02:24 PM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 0
Default Nice all around Site...

Just signed up...awesome forum guys keep it going... Dont want this forum to die out like the others I have been apart of...

Ernie
Old 03-12-06, 02:47 PM
Champion

Send a message via AIM to BSgutshot

How convienent.
Old 03-12-06, 02:56 PM
Bust

nice looking site running here read some good info and seen a few local town by me on here as well glad to be apart goodluck
Old 03-12-06, 02:58 PM
Champion

Don't take this the wrong way Gutshot, but I think we should give him a chance before we get upset with him. I found this forum because I saw a tourney at a Poker site, and came to join - have been here ever since.

I think we should just wait and see whether he sticks around and becomes a positive, contributing member of the forum. I know that this would be the exception, and not the rule, and that most people that joined today or yesterday will never be seen here again, but we should give them a chance to prove themselves first.

Just my opinion
Old 03-12-06, 03:13 PM
Short Stack

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofTNick
Don't take this the wrong way Gutshot, but I think we should give him a chance before we get upset with him. I found this forum because I saw a tourney at a Poker site, and came to join - have been here ever since.

I think we should just wait and see whether he sticks around and becomes a positive, contributing member of the forum. I know that this would be the exception, and not the rule, and that most people that joined today or yesterday will never be seen here again, but we should give them a chance to prove themselves first.

Just my opinion

Thank you... I found this site last week when i saw the free roll running on Titan, but I just scanned around and didnt sign up because my Yahoo email account was having problems....So during the week, I didnt have time to sign up because I am away all week and only come home on the weekend (I work 2 hours away, so I just stay with my dad during the week because of gas prices). So yesterday, i went to the Big Ten Tourny in Indy as my friend had an extra ticket...got home at midnight last night, exhausted, a little tipsy....went to bed...then played in my normal sunday tourny in Edinburg IL today...got beat, and came home...made a new hotmail account...signed up and here I am...

Give me a chance bud...dont be a hypocrite....

Ernie
Old 03-12-06, 03:49 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofTNick

Just my opinion
I should, but it's quite convienent how all of these new people are signing up today and getting 50 points really quickly.

To Ill- If you found this forum last week, why did you not sign up then?
Old 03-12-06, 03:55 PM
Champion

I understand Gutshot, and I know that we won't see most of the people that signed up today ever again. I just feel kind of bad when we start ASSUMING that people aren't going to be returning or contributing - that's all.
Old 03-12-06, 03:57 PM
Champion

Yeah, good point. Maybe I'll motivate them to prove me wrong.
Old 03-12-06, 04:01 PM
Short Stack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSgutshot
I should, but it's quite convienent how all of these new people are signing up today and getting 50 points really quickly.

To Ill- If you found this forum last week, why did you not sign up then?

Because I found the site while the free roll was allready in progress last sunday....didnt want to sign up with my Yahoo account because it has been acting up....so I signed up with my new Hotmail account....and signed up today because this is the first time in 6 days that I have been home long enough to log onto this thing...
Old 03-12-06, 05:28 PM
Bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLINI1A
Just signed up...awesome forum guys keep it going... Dont want this forum to die out like the others I have been apart of...

Ernie
I hope that we keep it up good luck on getting you 50 points I wish I new what the point format was!!!!!!!!