Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Other Poker Games
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-06, 11:51 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 0

I have never played Razz and don't really know what it's all about. I'm sure I'll try someday because I love trying new games.

Dentelle
Old 08-29-06, 06:25 AM
Bust

Default razz

does anybody else have this game the only site I know of is poker stars please let me know
Old 09-06-06, 10:05 AM
Bust

Unhappy razzzzzzzzz?????????????

I am so confused when it comes to this game . Just when I think I have got how it works I lose it like I go blank and it drives me completely nuts anyone else on this . Can someone explain to me what the goal of it is or even how to play it the right way. heres some help as to what I have been doing. I thought that you had to have the worst after all was said and done and all the cards have been dealt. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME ON THIS

TheGuzette
Old 09-06-06, 10:08 AM
Bust

Red face Hey Sandar on razz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandar View Post
does anybody else have this game the only site I know of is poker stars please let me know

There are very few that have this game but you can check out Bugsyspoker.com They have it and they even have tourney with this game dont ask me why I cant get it at all

TheGuzette
Old 09-06-06, 11:12 AM

BBP Points: 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguzette View Post
I thought that you had to have the worst after all was said and done and all the cards have been dealt.
That's basically the case. The important thing to remember is that flushes and straights don't count against you. If you have in Razz, that's a great hand.

Also, the player with the highest card dealt face up has to place a "Bring in" bet to start the betting. Thereafter, the lowest hand acts first on subsequent rounds of betting.
Old 09-07-06, 11:54 AM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 20

I hate razz how are they going to create a game where the worst hand wins? lol whoever interested in razz the best place to play is definitely fulltilt lots of big money played at all tables. Razz could throw off a persons game in other poker style games just because you are trying to get nothing.
Old 09-24-06, 07:30 AM
Bust

A@ i think is the best hand, i played few times, but......... i lost my interest, don't no why

Last edited by BBP Guru : 09-24-06 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Use of Quotes not required
Old 10-29-06, 09:57 AM
Bust

I enjoy playing Razz and would love to be able to play this event at WSOP. I have found that alot of people like to chase cards in this game.....just like in stud......and if you play an agressive tight style you should be able to take them down.

This not a game for people who play against people or their expressions. This is a game for playing the cards. They are the ones that talk and show signs.

Good luck to those that are playing this game for the first time. Remember one thing though......you do not always have to bet if you are first to act.
Old 10-29-06, 10:01 AM
Bust

Arrow Never played

I've never played it before and i've actually never heard of it either , I'll hope to spot later in life or somthing

- No we can't hear you , sorry
Old 11-05-06, 05:52 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 52
Default razz?

never heard of it until a few months ago. never seen it played either. but since its based on having the worst hand i should be good at that. especially since thats all i seem to be getting lately is bad hands. maybe i need to switch games?