Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Professional Poker Players
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-06, 05:51 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 6
Default Hachem

Hachem is definitely not a fluke. I'm not saying he's phil ivey or anything, but since winning, the guy has made some pretty good payouts in some big name tournaments.
Old 11-03-06, 08:06 PM
Short Stack

BBP Points: 42

I think his play this year includes a couple of final tables. Remember that last year he should have been knocked out. He was all in with pocket queens and only won on the river with a third queen. This happened before he was even in the money.

Everyone needs some luck in any tournament, no matter what it may be (online or live). Joe has played well and shown himself to be quite a player.
Old 11-04-06, 06:16 AM
Champion

BBP Points: 29
Send a message via AIM to AGreen

Everyone got on Hachem and Raymer, but they are actually good players. Hachem gets a little heated (not as much as Matusow) and Raymer wore funny glasses, yet both of them have made multiple cashes in big tournaments. I respect both of their skills and playing styles. Jamie Gold on the other hand.....donk. I haven't even watched all of the airings of the Main Event from this year because I couldn't stand watching him play. He literally annoys me when I watch him play.
Old 11-05-06, 04:07 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 43
Default Hachem an Asset

I don't know what you all think but Joe Hachem has been a great asset to the sport of Poker.

He has a presence in a Poker Tournament and is very popular with the crowds for his humour in his "All In" antics.

So let's give the guy all the praise he deserves and not call every WSOP winner the next year for not winning again. I'd like to see some of us playing in these "High" stakes and how long we would last.

Moneymaker has been slagged for not winning more but he did a gret jod to get to where he is. After all as it says on the TV, he was just an average guy before his big win.

So it's these guys that give us a "Dream" to aim for and the reason most of us are playing this great game of "POKER"

Let's get lucky

Mick
Old 05-15-07, 04:38 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 41

nah . . joe is awsome . . .however flopping the nut flush against a set of queens to double up tht deep in the wsop did help