Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Online Poker Rooms
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-07-07, 03:13 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 7
Arrow pasolini

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerlan View Post
Pokerstars can change the outcome of any game. They can factor a winning and lossing % to each name that signs on. If you have complained in the past you will very rarely win. If you do win a hand by chance, you will probably wind up splitting the pot. I have sat at 38 different 10/20 NL tables the other night and each table I sat down I alway got a 3 or 4 drop on my closed card. The odds are highly impossible to drop 27 3's and 24 duces and all other under cards were under 6. for a total of 38 hands.
So last night I tried again with 100k starting and my losing % after 50 games was 96% FIXED, Rigged or whatever you want to call it.Please do not play with real monies you will definetly lose in the end. programs can be tamper with.

wow! one person who is awake! i agree 100% with your comments something is strange rigged or what should it name? i deposit 50 and was on maximum 145$
then the bad beat circus begin ! p.s i did not tilt!!!!
Old 11-12-07, 06:53 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 4
Default rigged?think so

I am so tired of losing to shitty cards.It seems that if u have pocket pairs or 10 higher you lose.I scared to despoit agin into this site.Pokerstars is real god for computer dealer,party poker is just as bad.888 is real good in my opinion,very easy.And if you say internet poker is not rigged,look at what happem with that stock that crash,and got FBI attention,so if you think that these sites are not rigger then keep smoking the crack boys.Remember the people that think these site are 100 percent honest,remember the next time you lse on good cards,cause its a company and they need to make money@p xd!
Old 11-27-07, 12:50 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 49
Angry I agree after i complaint about the *real* flps i lost all my play chips and real mon

Quote:
Pokerstars can change the outcome of any game. They can factor a winning and lossing % to each name that signs on. If you have complained in the past you will very rarely win. If you do win a hand by chance, you will probably wind up splitting the pot. I have sat at 38 different 10/20 NL tables the other night and each table I sat down I alway got a 3 or 4 drop on my closed card. The odds are highly impossible to drop 27 3's and 24 duces and all other under cards were under 6. for a total of 38 hands.
So last night I tried again with 100k starting and my losing % after 50 games was 96% FIXED, Rigged or whatever you want to call it.Please do not play with real monies you will definetly lose in the end. programs can be tamper with.
I totally agree after i send an email to pokerstars about the *real* flops i lost all of my hands. even 4 7 has beaten my aces. My question is, isnt it possible to go to court to get our money back and more important to shut down this rigged corrupt site. Cause i know itis corrupt. Cause before i send the e mails i didnt have 66 bad beats in a row. So lets take them down
Old 01-02-08, 02:09 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 23
Default riggery

that's right riggery! remember sending that e-mail to pokerstars. In short "i think i'm being cheated" in so many words. Their responce "RNG and they have the best security,algorithems blah blah blah" they never asked once "well who's cheating you". it's "we regret your streak of bad luck". that's it, no more no less. well folks to be truthful...I believe it's rigged, for one reason and one reason only. "money"!!!!
Ya know how ya being cheated. let me tell ya. you see how many low limit players they have. It's thier biggest $ maker. and players at that level, just want to learn. thier not thinking about the player that never chats, is in every hand and seems to catch what he/she needs on the river a lot. to them it's the price of learning. not knowing that a ps bot is robbing them blind. but try and move up in limits, and watch the play change after a few sessions. that player that calls all-in with 56 off and makes a boat. you'll see more rivers make the opponents hand than yours. you think "how do they call with that flop?" maybe they know what's coming! or maybe it's a ps bot!
Good pp, know when they have the best of the flop and will play accordingly,win or lose the hand. but to have to watch as a player continues to suckout on the river is obsurd. odds are odds, they sway occaionally but they don't change much. on pokerstars they change dramatically, from the flop to the river. "meaning" you go from a 90% favor to win the hand, to losing to a 1 or 2 outter,runner runner or 4 to whatever hitting on the river. the worst is when that gutshot hits. what luck "bs" what riggery!!!!
yes bad beats do happen, but on ps it happenes way to often.
tourney play is way riggery! yeah we've all noticed that they player with the high chipstack wins hands just cuz they have more chips, playing crap and catching. now what if that player is a pokerstars bot! yeah i know. sickening!!
"money is the root of all evil". believe that. pokerstars is raking in so much so fast, it's all their focused on. so, thier soft or hardware,rng,algorithems,
are being neglected. no one checks to see if programs are running correctly or if cards are being dealt correctly. here's one we know, flop trips go all-in, get called by a player with nothing, no pair,no draw...till the turn, bring a possible str8 or flush...then the river drops the hammer and istantly your a railbird. yeh i'm still playing at ps, still think i can retrieve some of the 26K i've dumped on the site. look and learn cuz ps will never admit to any riggery of any kind. i suggest we get with sue and see if a lawsuit will change anything.
cuz we put our $ and trust in this site,and we deserve fair poker play. as far as handicapping goes,it could be the #1 reason why players lose in such big ways. the site itself should not place ratings on players, period!!! Let your play speak for itself! nothing wrong with keeping your own stats and notes. cuz i believe the system responds accordingly. it won't give a novice player a fair chance at winning if he/she decides to play a higher limit. thier Rng will allow the cards to fall in the higher ranked players
advantage, not sometime, all the time. befor you go with ps.. just watch a few tourney tables...ring game and sng for a while. believe u me there's something fishy about pokerstars.
Old 03-05-08, 10:19 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 24
Default rigged

I bloody agree that poker stars is rigged. I dont play there anymore because they closed my account for flipping out on them. I deserved it though for flipping out at them like I did. I remember playing the 500 FPP to the sunday million. We were on the bubble and i was third in chips. 7 paid. Of course they give me AA vs the deepstack who held 10 10. Everytime I got KK when we were on the bubble or close to it I would show my hands, to show the donks I am only playing nut hands. So the deepstack raises UTG I push all in ASAP. He had 40k I had 22k Everyone knows I would never do that on the bubble with AK AQ crap like that. he calls and hits a ten. WHat a joke they always do that with the deepstack. Its bullshit. He was either A ps BOT or just a massive set up to bubble me. I knew right away when he called the 16k reraise I was going to lose to a set. BUt whatever poker stars is extrememly rigged. Why do you think people in rebuys try to get as many chips ASAP because its rigged for deepstacks. I played $3 rebuys once and in about 20 minutes I had 32k in chips. SO I wanted to see osmething so I called everyhand. 9 out of ten times I would hit the board hard. All because i was deepstack. I burned AA with 23 sooted. NOt cause im a donk but because I wanted to see if this is how the software is setup. I understand the delaing is faster. but no where on earth does a 5k tourney onlly last 8 hours. unless they create action for bad beats. fuck you rigged bitches.
Old 03-05-08, 11:01 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 24
Default do not ever cash out til your ready to leave

Another thing about poker stars. DO NOT EVER MAKE A CASHOUT! As soon as your cash out its like they are mad at you and try to fuck you back. I started with $25 and got it up to $125 in about 5 days. So I thought ok ILL cash out $100 and grind again with $25. As soon as I cashed out and I mean ASAP. I started getting hammerred. I mean hammerred. No matter hwat I did I lost. I even lost a $5 buy in tourney on the bubble with quad jacks to runner runner str8 flush. So my roll went down to $3 and change. I played a sitngo as tight and the best I could. I won it thank god. So I took a break and left the $15 in my account. I came back and won a $3 45 man sitngo. and won a few other 9 seaters. GOt my roll up to like $90. Cashed out $50......ASAP as I did that i starte dlosing again. LOw and behold I lost 2 from the money with JJ vs a guy who miclicked with 7 2 OS. the flop was 7 2 2 turn J river 2. Like come on. that sjust not even real. Do you all know the online pro thenut21? He has made about 1 million on here. One tourney he placed 3rd in the sunday million. As soon as he cashed out a certain amount he went and played like $5k sitngo's. He lost so many to the most horrific stuff he had to leave pokerstars for quite sometime. Look at his sitngo stats if you dont believe me. SO DO NOT EVER CASH OUT UNTIL YOUR READY TO LEAVE!
Old 03-10-08, 06:47 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 169

Just lost to quads 4 times in 2 hours on jokerstars.

Can anyone beat that?

Had the boat twice though
Old 03-14-08, 01:46 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 11

My biggest thing that drives me crazy is what i call the SNG setup hands, which usally happen if the SNG has been going for a while. Seems if your the short stack or very close in chips to another player,I will be in the BB and check into the hand only to hit 2 pair on the flop, then bet it out and get reraised all-in only to see the other guy has 2 higher pair or a str8. Shit like this happens all the time! The hand is designed for 1 reason! to get both players chips into the middle, that way 1 player is gone. Pokerstars can't make any more money from you unless they get you out of 1 tourny to have you enter another. Also it seem these BB hands are always junk hands that you think could not possibly hit the other player, but it does. My last 3 shootout tournys ended this way.
1st tourny: 45s in SB (call) flop comes 547, being the short stack I push only to get called by 47 and the turn hits another 7
2nd tourny: K9 in BB (check) flop comes Q29 I bet get called turn K again I push only to see he has 10 J
3rd tourny: K7 in BB (check) flop comes K78 I go all-in get called by SUPRISE! K8
There are many more hands like this, and it happens so often, i usally tell myself out loud hear comes the 9 or whatever card the other guy needs to make that miraculas str8 on the river.
I sent emails to Pokerstars, and I get the same ole "you see more hands online". I also said that the calls I see people make a blind monkey wouldn't make. there response was if the bad palyers always folded the tourny would go on forever. That tells me that it seems like they encourage bad play. Well I have $4 left when it's gone, so am I!!
Old 03-24-08, 10:49 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 21
Thumbs up Agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cudaman View Post
My biggest thing that drives me crazy is what i call the SNG setup hands, which usally happen if the SNG has been going for a while. Seems if your the short stack or very close in chips to another player,I will be in the BB and check into the hand only to hit 2 pair on the flop, then bet it out and get reraised all-in only to see the other guy has 2 higher pair or a str8. Shit like this happens all the time! The hand is designed for 1 reason! to get both players chips into the middle, that way 1 player is gone. Pokerstars can't make any more money from you unless they get you out of 1 tourny to have you enter another. Also it seem these BB hands are always junk hands that you think could not possibly hit the other player, but it does. My last 3 shootout tournys ended this way.
1st tourny: 45s in SB (call) flop comes 547, being the short stack I push only to get called by 47 and the turn hits another 7
2nd tourny: K9 in BB (check) flop comes Q29 I bet get called turn K again I push only to see he has 10 J
3rd tourny: K7 in BB (check) flop comes K78 I go all-in get called by SUPRISE! K8
There are many more hands like this, and it happens so often, i usally tell myself out loud hear comes the 9 or whatever card the other guy needs to make that miraculas str8 on the river.
I sent emails to Pokerstars, and I get the same ole "you see more hands online". I also said that the calls I see people make a blind monkey wouldn't make. there response was if the bad palyers always folded the tourny would go on forever. That tells me that it seems like they encourage bad play. Well I have $4 left when it's gone, so am I!!

I agree and have been accumulating information to prove your above theory.

When you end up short for any reason, beware of your BB that's all I can say. I don't care if you get AQ, AK, AA, pp, anything, you better know that if you get in the hand you are going down to a deep stack. If you get any good starting hands and the deepstack is on their BB, you can predict that they will call your all in or raise and will have the nuts hit the board in their favor.

This cannot be coincidence. This cannot be random. This cannot be based on luck. There is definately something fishy going on at the ps site.

I have sat through a whole game without being able to play a hand because the cards were so bad or the flops continually missed causing me to short stack and then going out with a premium hand to the deep stacks rags. I have gone a whole game with no cards above a 10, no pp, nothing until the final hand where I get a pp or AK and go out to the deep stack.

I know there is something in their software that can be adjusted and can be fixed to favor. Anything is possible when it comes to software.

Whoever tested ps software is either wrong or the alternative.

PS may be a big company now, but they are not above the law whether it be moral or otherwise.
Old 03-24-08, 09:22 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 49
Default I agree

Quote:

Ihave experienced the same thing i complained about it a lot and after my 21 beat in a row with pocket aces i i called them a rigged site. my account has been closed for ever now which i dont mind but is there anything we can do to shut that rigged manipulated site down. there must be something we can do

« Bringbet Freeroll | - »