Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Online Poker Rooms
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Reply
 
Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-07, 04:41 PM
brick and mortar guy brick and mortar guy is offline
Bust
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1
BBP Points: 9
Default re: quit complaining

The problem with thread posts is one can never know anothers motivations. Freelance money perhaps? Try this for an experiment-search your local employment site for copywriters and see how many unidentified companys are looking for internet poker blog writers. Obviously I'm speaking of our "never question" P.S. ace in the hole Stu. If your not afflilated Stu, you sure get riled up and studiously answer all as a general public defender of these unregulated companies.
I"ll refrain from the specifics as to why I believe you wont find an honest game on the net, you all have common sense and see the same patterns as I, but I will say many of these companies are in public relations overdrive, desperately trying to quell rumors of misconduct. Does a pro endorsement lend credibity to a comapany? Are they as poker players, honest as say a doctor? Or would they be closer to a boxer or politician. When you read blogs, pro in nature, do you notice who sponsers the website? When it's con is it usually only one guy such as our man Stu telling us were all idiots in so many words?
Can if prove the software is corrupt? No. Do I trust those who say programs such as poker tracker should put this issue to bed? No. Can I make money at my local brick and motar when I spot a chasing fish? Yes. Do I feel more comfortable in being dealt a fair hand? You bet.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-07, 07:12 PM
dally23 dally23 is offline
Bust
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3
BBP Points: 0
Default funny

why would it be rigged
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-07, 02:29 PM
stu_ungar stu_ungar is offline
Bubble
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 74
BBP Points: 271
Default

Stop freaking complaining and get off internet poker. If you think it is rigged then there is no point writing on a forum about it. Nobody is forcing you to play.

PS- I have made a decent profit on pokerstars and I know plenty of people who have. Because we are good players. We all play good poker on aregular basis.
__________________
Its not the cards your dealt
Its how you play them
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-07, 03:42 PM
AMADALA AMADALA is offline
Bust
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 13
BBP Points: 249
Thumbs down well well well

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu_ungar View Post
Stop freaking complaining and get off internet poker. If you think it is rigged then there is no point writing on a forum about it. Nobody is forcing you to play.

PS- I have made a decent profit on pokerstars and I know plenty of people who have. Because we are good players. We all play good poker on aregular basis.

mr unger, you obviously have the will to contest everything i am saying. you have no clue what you are talking about sir.

there is no way in hell that i constantly win on party poker, real life tournys and seem to lose at pokerstars! i play over 60 hours a week. i see many hands brother, pokerstars shuffle is different, i am talking from experience. you probably have a lower handicapp than some of the players you beat.

and now i have been hearing that american players are going to be given lower handicapps than the rest of the players from around the world because of depositing and withdrawl problems. so if you are american, you will find that your play will be getting even better sir.

my player name on party before i changed it last oct was ******** see my stats, i am no donk. pokerstars is running an unfair shuffle compared to the more trusted partypoker site. i have stoppedplaying on stars and will never go back. i noticed some artificial luck on FTP also, what is it with costarican pokersites!!! are they all that fcked up!!!! it is insane that hard working, honest people that are trying to better their game are being royally sucked by these COSTARICAN websites!! the only site that can be trusted is partypoker, simple. it is a public company that has to answer to shareholders, not to a family in israel that owns pokerstars!


wake up and smell the coffee stuey!

Last edited by AMADALA : 04-13-07 at 07:43 AM. Reason: erased party name
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 04-13-07, 07:47 AM
AMADALA AMADALA is offline
Bust
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 13
BBP Points: 249
Default the truth shall send stuey to bed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick and mortar guy View Post
The problem with thread posts is one can never know anothers motivations. Freelance money perhaps? Try this for an experiment-search your local employment site for copywriters and see how many unidentified companys are looking for internet poker blog writers. Obviously I'm speaking of our "never question" P.S. ace in the hole Stu. If your not afflilated Stu, you sure get riled up and studiously answer all as a general public defender of these unregulated companies.
I"ll refrain from the specifics as to why I believe you wont find an honest game on the net, you all have common sense and see the same patterns as I, but I will say many of these companies are in public relations overdrive, desperately trying to quell rumors of misconduct. Does a pro endorsement lend credibity to a comapany? Are they as poker players, honest as say a doctor? Or would they be closer to a boxer or politician. When you read blogs, pro in nature, do you notice who sponsers the website? When it's con is it usually only one guy such as our man Stu telling us were all idiots in so many words?
Can if prove the software is corrupt? No. Do I trust those who say programs such as poker tracker should put this issue to bed? No. Can I make money at my local brick and motar when I spot a chasing fish? Yes. Do I feel more comfortable in being dealt a fair hand? You bet.



WELL SAID SIR! BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER, POKERSTARS FOLLOWS THE COSTARICAN LAWS!!! NEVER FORGET THAT, THE LAW IS THE LAW!!! COSTARICAN LAW IS PROBABLY THE MOST RESPECTED LAW IN THE WORLD!!
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 04-27-07, 12:15 PM
buckeyeguy84 buckeyeguy84 is offline
Bust
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1
BBP Points: 14
Default the site is rigged, there's not a doubt in my mind

i've probably played as many tourny's and sng's over the last 2 or 3 as is humanly possible for someone with a 9-5 job, and the majority have come on stars. Before Party got shut down, i was up about 20k in about 5 months, not bad for a kid right out of college. Anyway, since i've converted to stars, ive lost 30k over the last 2yrs, and i am never playing there again. Last night was the final straw.

$5 rebuy with 2400 people to start, 20k guaranteed with I think roughly $5k going to the winner, and top 460 getting paid out. Well it's down to about 550, and I am 6k over the avg of 20,000 chips when I suddenly get moved to another table.

My 2nd hand I am in the cutoff and pop it 3xbb with AKofhearts. Button smoothe calls, and BB goes all in (he was short stacked, and only had 6k left). I at this point wanted to isolate him and get the button out, so i re raised his all in to 14k (half of the button's remaining stack), and he smoothe calls.

At this point I think I am at best a 50/50 with the button, and could care less about the BB...so the flop hits hard for me. nothing higher than 9 (3,4, and 9) with all hearts (flopped the nut flush). I decided to bet as if to make it seem like I really didn't have the hearts. I also wanted to see if he hit a set or something and I could at least make him earn his boat. I got what I wanted as he pushes all in over the top of me. I insta-call and he has.....46os, no heart. So he has middle pair on a all heart board, and he called half his stack pre-flop with 6 high when someone went all in and than someone else went over that....

Anyway, I start laughing until the turn, when he hits his 3rd 4. I instanly knew what was coming, and sure enough the river 6 knocked me out. It was a 56k pot which would've put me in the top 10 at the time, and allowed me to coast into the money. I wondered why he called pre flop, and than I realized why. He knew. There's no other logical explanation. And I am done. F U Stars.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-07, 09:08 AM
stu_ungar stu_ungar is offline
Bubble
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 74
BBP Points: 271
Default

It happens to me aswel but I still comeback and win money on stars. Your just mad because you got a bad beat. Lets see some Hand Histories.
__________________
Its not the cards your dealt
Its how you play them
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-07, 03:24 PM
BeCareful BeCareful is offline
Bust
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1
BBP Points: 15
Default pokerstar is rigged and all online poker sites are rigged

well...if i have enough time, i could spend all day long writing my experiences. I have been playing online poker for almost 2 years. At first, I won consistently but maybe after 1-2 month, simply started losing by all means. I play all level of stakes, $1/2, $2/4, $5/10, and $10/20. I have played on pretty much all the big sites: titan poker, poker stars, party poker, ultimatebet, fulltilt...too many to name. To make long story short, the system is rigged in such a way that you can feel the pattern of the random generator. For example, sometimes, when I get 4d5d, i know this hand is designed to let me win (i.e screw other's AA, KK), etc. I have reached at least 80% accuracy in recognizing the patterns for quite long period of time... sometimes I go all in preflop with those suited connectors, and no surprise that i won after flop in all amazing ways: full house, straight, etc. Then later on, they started messing with me...whatever i am predicting, they will give me false clue, etc. To back up my claim a little bit, I am currently a PhD student majored in math and electrical engineering at one of the top 10 school in U.S.A. I lost alot of money online. But I consistently win in live games. I am certainly not a dumbass. After I lost alot of money b/c of the setup hands etc, I am still very addicted to it...i tried to find out how to beat the rigged system...but you know what...i finally decide to give up now after losing so much in this battle...honestly, don't bother...there's no way to beat the rigged random generator.... i am pretty sure they do data ming on all players and they can set each one up individually. SO HERE IS THE POINT: if you are a smart and good poker player winning by strategy or math, don't play online poker anymore...they will easily identify you by your betting patterns and screw you up easily. I am in particular referring to pokerstars...also, those highstake poker players playing high stake on pokerstars also know the pattern, that's why soemtimes you see ridiculous betting there... you will not win no matter what... go and play live game...winnning is much easier...
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-07, 07:59 AM
AMADALA AMADALA is offline
Bust
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 13
BBP Points: 249
Smile finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeCareful View Post
well...if i have enough time, i could spend all day long writing my experiences. I have been playing online poker for almost 2 years. At first, I won consistently but maybe after 1-2 month, simply started losing by all means. I play all level of stakes, $1/2, $2/4, $5/10, and $10/20. I have played on pretty much all the big sites: titan poker, poker stars, party poker, ultimatebet, fulltilt...too many to name. To make long story short, the system is rigged in such a way that you can feel the pattern of the random generator. For example, sometimes, when I get 4d5d, i know this hand is designed to let me win (i.e screw other's AA, KK), etc. I have reached at least 80% accuracy in recognizing the patterns for quite long period of time... sometimes I go all in preflop with those suited connectors, and no surprise that i won after flop in all amazing ways: full house, straight, etc. Then later on, they started messing with me...whatever i am predicting, they will give me false clue, etc. To back up my claim a little bit, I am currently a PhD student majored in math and electrical engineering at one of the top 10 school in U.S.A. I lost alot of money online. But I consistently win in live games. I am certainly not a dumbass. After I lost alot of money b/c of the setup hands etc, I am still very addicted to it...i tried to find out how to beat the rigged system...but you know what...i finally decide to give up now after losing so much in this battle...honestly, don't bother...there's no way to beat the rigged random generator.... i am pretty sure they do data ming on all players and they can set each one up individually. SO HERE IS THE POINT: if you are a smart and good poker player winning by strategy or math, don't play online poker anymore...they will easily identify you by your betting patterns and screw you up easily. I am in particular referring to pokerstars...also, those highstake poker players playing high stake on pokerstars also know the pattern, that's why soemtimes you see ridiculous betting there... you will not win no matter what... go and play live game...winnning is much easier...



SOMEONE HAS FINALLY EXPLAINED THINGS FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR POST ABOUT POKERSTARS.

I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THERE IS NO PATTERN AT PARTY POKER, I PLAY 60 HOURS A WEEK THERE, I AM 100% CONVINCED IT IS LEGIT. WIN OR LOSE, I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT. THIS MONTH I AM DOWN 3K THERE BUT IT IS DUE TO MY STUPIDITY, NOT THE SHUFFLE.

THANK YOU FOR THE PATTERN POST, JESUS, SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 05-09-07, 07:24 AM
AMADALA AMADALA is offline
Bust
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 13
BBP Points: 249
Heart stu, u idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu_ungar View Post
There is no such thing as a rigged poker site. If it was rigged then why would the millions of people who play on stars still play if they are getting screwed. You are all victims of bad luck which is going to happen in poker. You could complain and then say Pokerstars is rigged but it happens.

Also some of you listed hands that you have lost due to a BAD BEAT but have not posted any hand histories. How did you play the hand? Could you have gotten away from it? Did you not have a read on the player? What were the percentages? All of these things have to be taken into consideration.

If you are 60% to win the hand it means you will win 3 out of 5 times. The 2 other times you will lose and when it happens you will be shouting. WHAT KIND OF CALL WAS THAT!!! YOU DONKEY!! It was not a donk move you simply fell to the percentages.

Some of you have been saying that poker sites can rig the outcomes of hands. What does the poker site have to gain from rigging it so that you lose your money to another player. If you are playing a $20 sng there is not much point of making you lose. If you were playing against the casino fair enough they would be able to gain something. But you cannot blame the site or casino due to bad luck.

Finally to everyone who is complaining about losing money to bad luck or thick bonehead plays on your behalf why are you still playing? Who is forcing you to play poker? If you are complaining then go away and take your attitude with you. Trust me the only people who will miss you will be the players who are used to taking your money.

I do not mean to be rude but what you all are complaing about is poker. It happens to the pro's but they just get on with the game. So suck it up or quite playing. Simple as that.



grow up, smell the coffee and stop trying to make these poor people lose more money!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Bringbet Freeroll | - »

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Forum Jump


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Let's Buy PokerStars Texas72 Online Poker Rooms 8 04-11-07 01:23 PM
Poker Stars Review BBP Guru Online Poker Rooms 6 08-22-06 06:09 PM
Pokerstars freeroll popker Freeroll Tournament 12 07-16-06 03:51 PM
PokerStars 180-man SnG's JasonKirk Poker Tournaments 9 02-01-06 11:11 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:01 PM.


© Copyright 2006 BlindBetPoker.com. All rights reserved.
Sitemap: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC3