Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Online Poker Rooms
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-30-07, 05:11 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 10
Cool Interesting Observation

Playing Texas Holdem NL

I went 358 hands in a row without being dealt a card higher than a 10 and without pairs or suited connectors. Not sure what the percentages of that happening is, but I am certain they are extremely (EXTREMELY) low.

Interestingly, this streak occurred after my making a crack in chat about the fix being in.

On a whim, I jumped into a razz tourney where I had a serious problem with trips and quad - every hand I was assured of a minimum of trips.

Go figure!

I know those people that are blessed with having that +% tag on their account will never accept that Pokerstars is rigged, but us less fortunate ones would gladly prove it to you - just come to my home and I will log on and show you my uncanny ability to predict whats not coming up or what is, depending on the game.

Whats coming up is whatever I fold - what isn't coming up is what I called with.

Sour grapes, yes perhaps. But, reasonable ones!
Old 10-30-07, 07:07 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 391

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleemosynar View Post
I went 358 hands in a row without being dealt a card higher than a 10...
Chance is 0.7^358
It's impossible, really... Whitout a Hand History I doubt anyone could believe this... Even with HH - this chance is 0.0~(55 zeros)~3 - you have mistaken something perhaps, it's really impossible this to happen.
Old 10-30-07, 09:23 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 187

xp8bg - the way you collect hand history statistics would work, though as someone mentioned, it seems the suspicious deck activities occur selectively. That means in the long run, all the stats we collect wouldn't be sufficient enough to call PS rigged. I started collecting past hand histories as well, with columns that also have who has the big stack, who called an all-in situation, etc since I think those have a huge factor on why suspicious hands occur.

I was playing a $1 no limit tournament, and I was placed at a table where everything was smooth and fine. Then I was moved on to another table where the most suspicious things began to happen. There was a player who kept on killing everyone going all-in with mediocre hands. I was dealt QQ and after having raised preflop, he went all-in again. Though I had more chips than him, I said "watch this pokerstars moment" after I called, and he won with a flush with A8 of spades. It's not the worst beat (though unlikely) but hand after hand, he slaughtered other people with garbage all-in calls.

At another $1 SNG, I made an all-in bet with nothing (trying to bluff another player out) but he made a spectacular call. However, I won the hand hitting the turn and river, and I was pretty shocked. For the rest of the game, I played how I would normally play, though there were times where I would hit excellent hands with inferior hole cards. It's like all the luck I have was all shoved into one game.

It just makes me think why PS would do this if they do have control of favoring the deck. I realize that tournaments are a LOT faster with these all-in situations that pop up way more often than usual, but selectively enough to not be recorded as rigged.

It is also a myth that players who are profiting from PS won't say the game is rigged. I happen to have a pretty good positive ROR and am profiting (just a little), but I still notice the suspicious deck that occurs with the same situational pattern to me, but moreso other people.

To those who still play on PS, check sharkscope for statistics on a player that seems to bad beat everyone on a table. So far for me, the ones that continuously reaped other players with garbage actually have a bad record with losses and such. My theory is that they keep on playing because of these sudden "bursts" of luck.
Old 11-03-07, 07:19 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 391
Default 2 Months Pokerstars Odds Calculated

Here is my statistical excel file for the past two months with my hand histories of 160 games of $5 SNG and $5 45ppl MTT ~ 10 000 deals. You'll find all the required information inside, how the odds are being calculated. The password for the .rar file will be given at PM. Please don't comment or publish this excel file anywhere, just see it for yourself. You can do the same thing after that, if you don't believe that these percents are calculated right.
Old 11-04-07, 06:27 AM
Champion

BBP Points: 20
Default My pokerstars opinion!

I read what you guys said about pokerstars and i agree on most part but i also think that there are many good players which play there and some of them loses some of them win, but if you play tight and not risk all your chips in a hand you can get good results.
I enjoyed playing there for some time but then i begin chasing bonuses on other sites.
Old 11-07-07, 03:13 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 7
Arrow pasolini

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerlan View Post
Pokerstars can change the outcome of any game. They can factor a winning and lossing % to each name that signs on. If you have complained in the past you will very rarely win. If you do win a hand by chance, you will probably wind up splitting the pot. I have sat at 38 different 10/20 NL tables the other night and each table I sat down I alway got a 3 or 4 drop on my closed card. The odds are highly impossible to drop 27 3's and 24 duces and all other under cards were under 6. for a total of 38 hands.
So last night I tried again with 100k starting and my losing % after 50 games was 96% FIXED, Rigged or whatever you want to call it.Please do not play with real monies you will definetly lose in the end. programs can be tamper with.

wow! one person who is awake! i agree 100% with your comments something is strange rigged or what should it name? i deposit 50 and was on maximum 145$
then the bad beat circus begin ! p.s i did not tilt!!!!
Old 11-07-07, 04:33 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 6
Default Its damn rigged!! No Doubt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLINI1A View Post
Wow....sounds like you have done your homework...I totally agree with you though...

Ernie

What can u expect of the Owner of Pokerstars: A Jew living in exile in Tel Aviv for Criminal Fraud!! Can you sue Pokerstars? Yeah right! They feed the whole damn Banana Republic & its Politicans in which they are settled in. And the Owner is sitting in a country that is known to protect International Criminals as long as they are Jews and have plenty of Money, coz that is the actual Torah! That Country is being protected by the States..you can make your own sum of all fears. I have played many thousand dollars now on Pokerstars and couldnt just believe that the Odds and 2% Chances of Losing actually turned out 85%! Its damn fraudalent and thiefs are operating this Site!
Old 11-12-07, 06:53 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 4
Default rigged?think so

I am so tired of losing to shitty cards.It seems that if u have pocket pairs or 10 higher you lose.I scared to despoit agin into this site.Pokerstars is real god for computer dealer,party poker is just as bad.888 is real good in my opinion,very easy.And if you say internet poker is not rigged,look at what happem with that stock that crash,and got FBI attention,so if you think that these sites are not rigger then keep smoking the crack boys.Remember the people that think these site are 100 percent honest,remember the next time you lse on good cards,cause its a company and they need to make money@p xd!
Old 11-27-07, 12:50 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 49
Angry I agree after i complaint about the *real* flps i lost all my play chips and real mon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerlan View Post
Pokerstars can change the outcome of any game. They can factor a winning and lossing % to each name that signs on. If you have complained in the past you will very rarely win. If you do win a hand by chance, you will probably wind up splitting the pot. I have sat at 38 different 10/20 NL tables the other night and each table I sat down I alway got a 3 or 4 drop on my closed card. The odds are highly impossible to drop 27 3's and 24 duces and all other under cards were under 6. for a total of 38 hands.
So last night I tried again with 100k starting and my losing % after 50 games was 96% FIXED, Rigged or whatever you want to call it.Please do not play with real monies you will definetly lose in the end. programs can be tamper with.
I totally agree after i send an email to pokerstars about the *real* flops i lost all of my hands. even 4 7 has beaten my aces. My question is, isnt it possible to go to court to get our money back and more important to shut down this rigged corrupt site. Cause i know itis corrupt. Cause before i send the e mails i didnt have 66 bad beats in a row. So lets take them down
Old 11-27-07, 12:55 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 49
Default i agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerstarssucker View Post
hi Brandon...I have to agree with everything you said. I have been playing on pokerstars for alittle over a year and a half now. I have played on their website with the playmoney and I find it amazing enough that you can win a million or two million play money chips without a problem at all....However when you go play the real money tables....its not the same at all...I have shelled out over 40 thousand on that stupid website and only to get back 2 thousand...yes thats right....I have spent well over 40 grand to cash out a little over 2 thousand...so bottom line Im down 38 plus....Im not a donkey and Im not a bad loser by anymeans....But I cant tell you how many times I have sat at a table and been beaten to pocket aces...pocket kings....its just mind boggling....One night...I was playing 50-100 on that site.....(real money) I was dealt back to back pocket queens.......the next hand was pocket tens.......the very next hand after that pocket Kings.....then I got bullets right after that.....and to top it off....I got dealt pocket tens twice after that.....so there is 7 hands IN A ROW....decent pocket pairs....and I LOST on everyone of them!!! and it wasnt like I had 10's and high cards come on the flop...everytime and I mean EVERYTIME....the river is what killed me....How can anyone have luck that BAD is beyond me....and these idiots keep calling you right to the river.........I have seen everything and I do mean EVERYTHING on that site....I think its definately rigged....I have spent thousands of hours on that website and I just got rid of it on my computer.....I will never ever play there again...And for all those people that say....POKERSTARS is not rigged.....well they must be the ones that are in on it....I understand its common to lose or better yet go on a losing streak....but my god....this just does not add up.....something very fishy there.....like you said.....when you play the play money hands on their site.....you ALWAYS (well the majority of the time) win with decent hands.....but on the real money games......you get fucked on the river EVERYTIME!!! either that or someone catches a flush or heres a good one....a BIGGER full house on the river when you flopped a full house....I could tell you lots of things that I have seen and watched.....but I dont want to bore you to death. To all the people out there.....POKERSTARS>>>>WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY>>> DONT KID YOURSELF>....Thats what they do....If your a regualar on the site....and you read this....be honest with yourself...are you ahead? or are you down? if your honest.....you will be down...........I dont know anyone that has come ahead...the ones that say they come ahead.....THEY ARE LYING!!!!

lets take them to court i experienced the same thing lets get together than we can take em down

« Bringbet Freeroll | - »