| ||Trackback||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
I would play Johnny Chan too. i would raise and reraise him like in Rounders. Then i would brag about it everytime someone metions poker when I am around
Heads up final.....
Hi guys, I'm quite new to the game of poker but even I know that it would be really tough to go heads up against any of those guys at the FT.
I do have someone I would love to play though......my mother....she's never played before, maybe I would have a chance then.
No, on a more serious note. Any game with any of the WSOP pros would be a pleasure and a leaning experience....the better the player you play the better your game will become. This is the case in most sports.
So, if any of those players listed have a spare seat at a table I would gladly join.....amybe for a $1/$2 limit game at first though.
Let's get lucky
who i'd like to play...
i can't narrow it down to just one pro so here goes my short list
1) mike matasow--then i could say i tilted and mouthed off with the best of them.
2) howard lederer--what a challenge it would be to out think the professor.
3) scotty nyugyn--hey baby if i can't beat him i can out bling him.
4) doyle brunson--o wow a chance at the legend himself. i'd settle for his autograph alone.
5) antonio esfandiari--i'd try to get a few of his card tricks out of him also.
6) stu unger--it could happen... but not in this life.
7) chris fergusen--i'd need a lot a luck, his blessing and his prayers.
8) daniel negreanu--well it would be a lot of fun.
9) menh the master--then i would retire my life would be complete.
10) annie duke--then i could be the duchess of poker
Good point on Dutch Boyd. I think I would want to play Jamie Gold (does he count as a poker pro?) because he's not that good and I could beat him, as long as he doesn't push 78o and flop the nuts.
It would have to be Doyle Brunson. He is a living legend. To show dominance over a legend means more than beating someone who is just hot right now. People would remember that forever. Slay the dragon.
"Why would I criticize your terrible play? What is the point of tapping on the glass?"
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|National Heads Up Poker Championship||Acorn89||Poker Tournaments||7||03-20-06 05:32 AM|
|difference||angleskid||Poker Tips/Strategies||0||03-05-06 08:41 AM|
|MTT vs. Ring play||doflovespoker||No Limit Texas Hold'em||16||03-02-06 04:10 PM|
|Good play or bad play?||TriptreysNJ||Limit Texas Hold'em||4||02-22-06 04:21 PM|
|Absolute and Play Money SNG's||Slayre||Poker Tips/Strategies||5||08-22-05 01:14 PM|