Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Bad Beats?
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-06, 01:43 PM
Bubble

BBP Points: 0
Default Worst poker day ever

If anyone complains about there pocket Aces being cracked again i think i'll flip. The day was March 1st 2006. First I'm playing a Fort Knox at Titan which is a $50 buyin. First hand I'm Dealt AA. Guy in front of me raises. I double it and then he goes allin. He flips over 77. I figure I got it so im sitting there happy. Flop comes 724. No help for me on turn or river. Then I'm in a Washington which is a $109 buyin SNG. Im doing very well with 3 people left. (top 2 make money) And there they are again pocket Aces. I raise 4x the BB and get 1 caller. Flop = As 4h Kh .. I flop the nuts ... i check .. guy goes all in .. i call immediatly .. he shows JQh ... turn 8s river 10c giving him the straight to crack my set of aces .. So I'm down $159 right now for the day .. A little while later I play in the $30 buyin $5000 guarenteed .. Im in the money and in 2nd place with the chip leader at my table.. im thinking big money. Pocket Aces again .. at this time i almost want to get rid of the hand but i couldnt. I raise and of course get a call from the chip leader. Flop comes out KJ2 so I'm pretty confident after that I bet he raises .. im a little worried now so i call. I check the turn he goes all in ..Im nervous but i still think i have him so i call.. the board at the time reads KJ25
he turns over KQ.... River = K ... i flipped threw my mouse against the wall and broke it just went completely crazy .. I feel sick to my stomach every time i see AA now.
Old 03-24-06, 01:10 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 2
Talking

That was not an AA day that's for sure...i am just curios if somone goes all in(today)(same chips as you) and you got AA what will you do???
Old 03-24-06, 01:22 PM
Champion

BBP Points: 258

I'm going All-in everytime (unless I'm close to the bubble). I've also had AA cracked by KQs and he caught the Boat. No big deal since it was a Freeroll, but there was a lot of time invested with nothing to show.
Old 03-24-06, 04:43 PM
Chip Leader

BBP Points: 6
Send a message via MSN to ad1129

Thats poker for you. It happens not much more to say, but i feel you might be playing outside your bankroll since this is so frustrating for you. If i get AA cracked in a SnG i just crank up another one like it was nothing no big deal. THen again i don't play washingtons since my bankroll won't allow it or frot knoxes.

-ad
Old 03-24-06, 05:14 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad1129
Thats poker for you. It happens not much more to say, but i feel you might be playing outside your bankroll since this is so frustrating for you. If i get AA cracked in a SnG i just crank up another one like it was nothing no big deal. THen again i don't play washingtons since my bankroll won't allow it or frot knoxes.

-ad

I'm going to have to disagree with you Ad, he isn't necessarily playing outside of his bankroll. I wouldn't care if I was in 3 freerolls or 3 $1-$2 dollar tounies. If I lost 3 times with AA I too would be very frustrated. Something more then my mouse would have probably been broken and I'd need to take a little poker break myself.
Old 03-24-06, 05:46 PM
Champion

Send a message via AIM to BSgutshot

I had a terible week last week culminating in an epic choke job in the BBP SnG. I haven't plyed since last Monday in order to clear my mind a bit. Weel that, and that huge exam I had on Wednesday. Either way, I hope to rebound this weekend.