Blind Bet Poker Forum

Go Back   Blind Bet Poker Forum > General Poker Talk > Blind Bet Poker League
Register
FAQ Members List CalendarChat Room Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hollywood Poker | Paradise Poker | Inter Poker | Noble Poker | Ultimate Bet | Bodog Poker
Full Tilt Poker - 100% Deposit Bonus UP TO $600 | Titan Poker - WPT Legends of Poker 2006
Doyles Room - 110% Deposit Bonus UP TO $550 | Party Poker - $20 Million in Monster Freerolls

Trackback Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-06, 07:32 PM
Champion

BBP Points: 0
Default Astros

Wow. That was impressive. Back to Back wins. I thought I had you there for a second, but you had to many outs against me and you made your straight. It was good to see a full tabe for a BBP buy in event. Maybe next week we can even get two tables!! Maybe moving it to 8pm well help? Good game everyone. See yas at the tables.
Old 02-27-06, 10:19 PM
Champion

Send a message via AIM to BSgutshot

Great performance by him, he got the upperhand on me this time. He caught my bluff 1st hand heads up and beat me. Good tourney all around, even though there was a lack of players, I still had a good time. I hope that next week's tournament will have a better turnout.
Old 02-28-06, 04:35 AM
Chip Leader

Send a message via AIM to Yearbookpoker

Thanks guys. I'm actually sorry about calling the all in there track with my up and down str8 draw. I normally wouldn't do that, but having to go to work in 10 minutes I though what the hell. If I win I could win it all in time. Sure enough, that happened. I guess my early points lead is pretty nice right now with both wins and two consecutive final tables and wins gives me lots of points.
Old 02-28-06, 05:13 AM
Champion

congrats astros, you have certainly claimed your mark up at the top. I had a great time, and hope to get a bigger tourney going next monday as well. I counted this tourney, not only as a tourney, but as a learning experience. One of the things I learned was that KK < JJ.

Old 02-28-06, 07:03 AM
Champion

BBP Points: 258

Sorry I could not join you guys last night. The wifey asked me to cut back on my online poker. I guess I'm crossing the line between online poker being a hobby versus an addiction. I guess that I play about 15 hours per week on average at the Micros. Then add on another hour per day for BBP, downloading sites, etc. I do enjoy the competition and have been fortunate enough to make a few bucks. BUT I gotta keep the Ball and Chain happy (lol).

Iceberg
(Hope I don't go mental watching Desparate Housewives, American Idol, Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, etc.)
Old 02-28-06, 07:48 AM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg
Sorry I could not join you guys last night. The wifey asked me to cut back on my online poker. I guess I'm crossing the line between online poker being a hobby versus an addiction. I guess that I play about 15 hours per week on average at the Micros. Then add on another hour per day for BBP, downloading sites, etc. I do enjoy the competition and have been fortunate enough to make a few bucks. BUT I gotta keep the Ball and Chain happy (lol).

Iceberg
(Hope I don't go mental watching Desparate Housewives, American Idol, Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, etc.)

holy crap I'm in the same boat you are iceberg. haha, ball and chain. but hey, keeping my woman happy is more important. and since i havent developed into a consistent winning player yet, it might be the best thing to not play so often.

but unlike you, i'll admit I am addicted to playing.
Old 02-28-06, 12:20 PM
Champion

BBP Points: 29
Send a message via AIM to AGreen

BS was right, my comeback from 400 was all planned. If only Astros didn't absolutely nut with top set and flush draw lol

If only 10 of us play the buyin each week then we'll all be at the ultimate final tournament, so I can't get too upset.

Could we arrange to somehow get points for BBP SAG results?-(If it ever gets going)
Old 02-28-06, 01:01 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGreen

If only 10 of us play the buyin each week then we'll all be at the ultimate final tournament, so I can't get too upset.

good point. but i'd also like the weekly tourneys to have a little juicer pot.

haha, what am i talkin about, i need to focus on placing in the money first...lol
Old 02-28-06, 01:11 PM
Champion

Send a message via AIM to BSgutshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriptreysNJ
congrats astros, you have certainly claimed your mark up at the top. I had a great time, and hope to get a bigger tourney going next monday as well. I counted this tourney, not only as a tourney, but as a learning experience. One of the things I learned was that KK < JJ.

Sorry about that. Had to call 4 handed.
Old 02-28-06, 03:04 PM
Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yearbookpoker
Thanks guys. I'm actually sorry about calling the all in there track with my up and down str8 draw. I normally wouldn't do that, but having to go to work in 10 minutes I though what the hell. If I win I could win it all in time. Sure enough, that happened. I guess my early points lead is pretty nice right now with both wins and two consecutive final tables and wins gives me lots of points.

Yea i was not happy to see you called and how many outs you had on me. I had middle pair and a straight draw and didnt put you on top pair so I figured I was in good shape. Unfortunatly your straight beat my straight, but thats poker.

BBP SNG anyone tonight? 8ish?