View Single Post
Old 02-04-07, 04:43 PM
Bust

BBP Points: 19
Exclamation Pokerstars Dodgy??

hi Brandon...I have to agree with everything you said. I have been playing on pokerstars for alittle over a year and a half now. I have played on their website with the playmoney and I find it amazing enough that you can win a million or two million play money chips without a problem at all....However when you go play the real money tables....its not the same at all...I have shelled out over 40 thousand on that stupid website and only to get back 2 thousand...yes thats right....I have spent well over 40 grand to cash out a little over 2 thousand...so bottom line Im down 38 plus....Im not a donkey and Im not a bad loser by anymeans....But I cant tell you how many times I have sat at a table and been beaten to pocket aces...pocket kings....its just mind boggling....One night...I was playing 50-100 on that site.....(real money) I was dealt back to back pocket queens.......the next hand was pocket tens.......the very next hand after that pocket Kings.....then I got bullets right after that.....and to top it off....I got dealt pocket tens twice after that.....so there is 7 hands IN A ROW....decent pocket pairs....and I LOST on everyone of them!!! and it wasnt like I had 10's and high cards come on the flop...everytime and I mean EVERYTIME....the river is what killed me....How can anyone have luck that BAD is beyond me....and these idiots keep calling you right to the river.........I have seen everything and I do mean EVERYTHING on that site....I think its definately rigged....I have spent thousands of hours on that website and I just got rid of it on my computer.....I will never ever play there again...And for all those people that say....POKERSTARS is not rigged.....well they must be the ones that are in on it....I understand its common to lose or better yet go on a losing streak....but my god....this just does not add up.....something very fishy there.....like you said.....when you play the play money hands on their site.....you ALWAYS (well the majority of the time) win with decent hands.....but on the real money games......you get fucked on the river EVERYTIME!!! either that or someone catches a flush or heres a good one....a BIGGER full house on the river when you flopped a full house....I could tell you lots of things that I have seen and watched.....but I dont want to bore you to death. To all the people out there.....POKERSTARS>>>>WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY>>> DONT KID YOURSELF>....Thats what they do....If your a regualar on the site....and you read this....be honest with yourself...are you ahead? or are you down? if your honest.....you will be down...........I dont know anyone that has come ahead...the ones that say they come ahead.....THEY ARE LYING!!!!