View Single Post
Old 07-27-06, 12:53 AM
Bust

BBP Points: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanDrago
I will be 100% honest and dont like your strategy, because anyone smart can bust ya. They can outplay you so bad on that flop and keep winning those small chips off of you and you wouldnt even knwo its comin. I think majority of the time you will lose than win with that strategy. Now if you were playing those crappy hands in position all the time and being more agressive i think you would have a better shot. Key thing is to always keep raising and betting the same amount to not reveal the strength of your hands. Your theory is a not a bad one, just not a good one . If I was playing you i would easily bust you out of the tournament. I dont mean to sound rude when i say that either heh . But overall your on the right step, being agressive is winning. Thats the key point that i believe you have learned, so work with it. Keep up the good work.

-Drago

To the End!

You are the most pompous **** I've seen.

You have no idea how well this strategy has been working for me, no idea the depth of the mind games I can play with this strategy.

"Now if you were playing those crappy hands in position all the time and being more agressive i think you would have a better shot.Key thing is to always keep raising and betting the same amount to not reveal the strength of your hands"

You seem to understand my strategy, but not fully.

You are 100% correct about how to bet though, keep it consistent so they cant tell the difference between me having 2-7 and QQ.

Some things you dont understand about my strategy...

I'm only throwing away 10 20 or 40 chips at a time. any raise before me or reraise, and I fold.

In a normal sit n go, TOTAL, I risk maybe 200-250 chips TOPS. 90% of the time the pots people fold make up for this. 95% of the time, in my string of bad hands and obviously bad bets I'll catch a good one or two that MORE than makes up for it.

So what am I trying to say? YOU CAN'T BUST ME

There's not a hand that gets played where I'm not in full control.

The investment I make in the begining is to establish what appears to be an incredible loose aggresive playstyle.

So, later on, when blinds are 100/200 and I'm betting in the same fashion, guess what, they are CLUELESS that I switched to being incredibly tight.

I'm not argueing about this much more, this strategy is so complex and intricate that you won't understand it until you've tried it several times and understand how it works and the effects it has upon the players.

Peace